Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastVPS Discussion - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastVPS Discussion

13»

Comments

• My desktop for Christmas only cost $350.00 and it has a 1TB HDD.

• Dear customers

We carefully monitor our servers and any abuse VPS servers will be suspended and the customer must contact us to see the server
    restarted and will ensure that this does not happen again.

You probably notice that the server performance is increased because we now monitor and quickly suspend offending customers.

We solve problems on servers and Alpha Miami.
    Miami finally the server will not be disconnected to change the disk.
    Our supplier will put us in line a second server and we will migrate your vps without stopping on the other server.
    We will perform this operation during the weekend.

-We have tickets waiting for technical support, we are working on it but there are many, and the response time is slow because of that.

• Haha, you wanna know what's funny? THEY SUSPENDED MY VPS!! I swear I did nothing, all I did was install Debian 6 and then I installed the OpenPanel control panel on it. Only hours after installing OpenPanel, I got an email about issues with the node and I went days without SSH'ing into the VPS because of instabilities. I have submitted a ticket and if it gets closed, ignored, or I get a lame response, I will totally post everything here.

• I also moved out from FastVPS.co i don't thrust them anymore

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2012

@joodle said: I also moved out from FastVPS.co i don't thrust them anymore

Why did you trust crap like that in the first place?

• @infinity

It was a big mistake, i know

• I don't understand how anyone could trust a company with a .co domain... What's next, .cc ?

• @rds100 a .CO domain is actually pretty expensive, more expensive than a .COM domain.

• @jeffrey didn't know that, but still it is VERY strange to me to use a .co domain.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@joodle said: It was a big mistake, i know

Hehe, well for a few dollars it isn't bad lol.

• Belli sir

Your vps was suspendes this night because your vps was abusif the server ressource.
    Your internal load was 8 and that make the node server to go from 1 to 15 for More that 1 hours.

I CAN unsuspended it now but please monitor our server programs.
    If that happen again our tech Will have not choice to suspend it again.

That's ok?

Erik A.
    Support DeptHow would you rate this reply? Poor Excellent

FastVPS.co

How is that possible? I feel they are just taking advantage of my money. Trust me guy's, I NEVER did anything suspicious on the server... And if their VPS's cannot handle OpenPanel, well then that is just terrible.

• I wrote a ticket responding back saying that I wanted my VPS re-enabled and they enabled it.. Let's see how much farther this will bring us.

• @Jeffrey said: Belli sir

Um, I know I'm the one who gives people benefit of the doubt when it comes to spelling and the use of a keyboard but that email.....

• LOL, man, yes, they are taking your money n_n

• Anyone still using VPS's from here? I still have my VPS, but I haven't touched it yet.

• Jeff - try running find -atime 0 as root. Get a list of everything that was run in the past 24 hours. (If your VPS was suspended at that time, do find -atime 1 to go back 48 hours).

There will be a ton to sort through, but you can pretty easily prove what was being run at the time.