Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach.com urgent contact needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach.com urgent contact needed

Hi every one,

any one have virmach.com contact no, i try my best, but on the site wrong no , arin whois contact seems to be wrong

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@virmach

Have you submitted a ticket?

• ticket was already opened, i try to contact on arin whois email, office contact, website contact, PM on wht , PM on lowendtalk, from last 24 hrs, but finaly thank to lowendtalk, and i got response

@Pkwebhost said:

ticket was already opened, i try to contact on arin whois email, office contact, website contact, PM on wht , PM on lowendtalk, from last 24 hrs, but finaly thank to lowendtalk, and i got response

It's the holidays. You need to calm down.

• @trewq said:

today is Tuesday , i am trying to contact from Monday, by the way ticket response on normal day also take 12 to 24 hrs,

if you are the team member of virmach, i will provide you ticket no, and check what was happened, i ask again in again to unsuspend server, how much payment you want, i am ready to pay, but staff was not ready to unsuspend , and asking that wait for the next month, any way now issue is resolved, if any thing happened again, i will update this post

• Pkwebhost said: how much payment you want

send me $1000 usd.

debian thx

• @dedicados said:
    send me $1000 usd.

debian thx

my dedicated server was down from 24 hrs, and you are joking, i ask with virmach for bandwidth upgrade

@Pkwebhost said:

@trewq said:

today is Tuesday , i am trying to contact from Monday, by the way ticket response on normal day also take 12 to 24 hrs,

if you are the team member of virmach, i will provide you ticket no, and check what was happened, i ask again in again to unsuspend server, how much payment you want, i am ready to pay, but staff was not ready to unsuspend , and asking that wait for the next month, any way now issue is resolved, if any thing happened again, i will update this post

I am not a team member but today is a public holiday in a lot of countries. It sounds like this is a billing issue that would be resolved within normal billing hours.

• Pkwebhost said:

today is Tuesday , i am trying to contact from Monday

They are in the central US, so it's late monday night there right now. I'd wait another day or two before worrying.

• I got a low priority ticket solved in less than 12 hours yesterday (Monday 26-th of December).

Thank you VirMach

• @xv3n0mx said:
    go ovh :)

what is the ticket response time of ovh ?

• @Pkwebhost said:

@xv3n0mx said:
    go ovh :)

what is the ticket response time of ovh ?

A few days to a few weeks for billing/sales tickets from what I hear.

• @zafouhar said:
    A few days to a few weeks for billing/sales tickets from what est I hear.

no what is support response time,

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Since the customer is making a big deal out of this, I'll go ahead and explain what happened in chronological order.

• Customer went over bandwidth usage on an unmanaged dedicated server
    • Customer created a ticket @ 11:17PM on Sunday (Christmas, outside support hours)
    • Customer replied to ticket @ 11:41PM, which naturally bumps it down the queue
    • Customer received a response/explanation of the suspension @6:22AM
    • Invoices for bandwidth overages were paid by 8:07AM, server was unsuspended
    • Our new suspension system required a bypass to prevent resuspension, and our senior system administrator had to get on
    • Customer created a second support ticket repeating the issue @ 8:55AM or so
    • System administrator resolved the issue @ 1:09PM
    • Customer was re-suspended independently for a different matter (illegal activity hosted)
    • Customer replied to both tickets @ 9:47PM
    • Customer messaged us about an hour later on LET
    • Customer received a response on LET, was recommended to create one ticket for the specific issue
    • Customer makes this thread a few minutes later
    • Customer receives a response to the ticket at 11:07PM

The average response time to the customer's replies was 1.4 hours. One reply took 4 hours due to being escalated. Another took 6 hours because it was created near midnight on Christmas. Two replies took 1-2 hours, and the other 6 replies we gave took under 30 minutes each.

Pkwebhost said: from last 24 hrs, but finaly thank to lowendtalk, and i got response

You're acting like you didn't receive a response for 24 hours. Your original issue was resolved in about 10 hours due to complications and bad timing. Your second issue started 8 hours after the previous issue ended and was independent. This one took an hour to resolve.

Pkwebhost said: by the way ticket response on normal day also take 12 to 24 hrs,

SImply not true. You have seven tickets created with us before this.

Ticket #1 - No reply, you closed the ticket
    Ticket #2 - Most replies within 10 minutes, a few within 2-10 hours (midnight)
    Ticket #3 - Resolved completely within 10 minutes
    Ticket #4 - Responses within 4-5 hours
    Ticket #5 - Response in 8 hours (question about stock levels, had to be checked)
    Ticket #6 - Response in 12 hours (had to be custom quoted from DC) and a few days for response from DC
    Ticket #7 - Responses in 4 hours, and 12 hours (created at midnight, had to escalate to DC)

The only situations where it fell into 12 or more hours was when the datacenter had to be involved.

Pkwebhost said: my dedicated server was down from 24 hrs, and you are joking, i ask with virmach for bandwidth upgrade

There's a difference between your service being down and not purchasing enough bandwidth for your service. Your server was technically up the entire time, our system just cut off the network access because you did not have bandwidth left.

In any case, two different suspensions occurred for different reasons and it was not 24 hours.

Suspended 12/25/2016 22:02
    Unsuspended 12/26/2016 12:09 (That's 14 hours)

Suspended 12/26/2016 20:34 (8 hours later)
    12/26/2016 22:06 (Suspended for 1 hour)

For reference, anyone who is interested about our general response times.

• Expect an average of 3 hours wait before response - this includes faster response times during regular hours (1 hour responses) and tickets made later in the day (about 4-8 hours average) and some outliers
    • Expect up to 24 hours for unsuspensions - because it involves system administrators, checking logs, doublechecking data, invoicing you, additional questions asked, etc.
    • Expect slower response times with multiple replies/tickets - because we have to go through all of them and piece it together. Your replies bump your ticket out of queue

The customer's unsuspension was handled properly and in a timely manner, especially since we have a lot of backlog of tickets from Christmas sales, Christmas, as well as his original ticket being created at midnight.

• He must have really pissed off Syed, because I got an exasperated reply to my request for mounting an ISO. I've been there, so I can relate- but I was a bit surprised since I try not to ask for too much- even if I am a cheapass.

• @WSS said:
    He must have really pissed off Syed, because I got an exasperated reply to my request for mounting an ISO. I've been there, so I can relate- but I was a bit surprised since I try not to ask for too much- even if I am a cheapass.

I mean, thats specifically why I dont ask for much. Being a cheapass and expecting sub-12 hour response times (which were better here) kinda goes into two different directions. I start being concerned once 2 days have passed without any reply.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @MagicalTrain said:
    I mean, thats specifically why I dont ask for much. Being a cheapass and expecting sub-12 hour response times (which were better here) kinda goes into two different directions. I start being concerned once 2 days have passed without any reply.

My initial request was about two days ago, but I'm a fuckpocket and typo'd an IP outside of normal IPv4 space, so it was like an episode of CSI:Miami or something.

• Virmach has remained professional.

Props for the well-formatted post.

Thanked by 1Bobby_T
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited December 2016

This man was shot while in the fast lane, Lieutenant Horatio!

Guess he just wasn't...

sticks on shades

...fast enough.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanked by 2mikho Junkless
  • Guess VirMarch has a flood of orders these days, not to be easy to sort out everyone who send a tickets..

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I've always had kind, courteous and fast responses from @Virmach. Usually an hour or two for first response and faster for subsequent responses to the same ticket.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • Funny how unresponsive the customer becomes now that @Virmach stepped in.

• @NickPerk said:
    Funny how unresponsive the customer becomes now that @Virmach stepped in.

His ISP cut his internet too.

• TravTrav Member
    edited December 2016

Welcome to LowEndSupport! Have you tried to submit a ticket and wait at least 24 hours for a response?

• @Trav said:
    Welcome to LowEndSupport! Have you tried to submit a ticket and wait at least 24 hours for a response?

Did you read the whole thread?

Thanked by 2deadbeef jvnadr
  • @FredQc said:

@Trav said:

Did you read the whole thread?

Reading is a skill - not many possess it :D

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@deadbeef said:
    Reading is a skill - not many possess it :D

Many can read, problem is with understanding what they read :p

Thanked by 2deadbeef cfgguy
  • @VirMach said:
    Since the customer is making a big deal out of this, I'll go ahead and explain what happened in chronological order.

• Customer went over bandwidth usage on an unmanaged dedicated server

Do you have strict limits on bandwidth or is there some leeway before suspension? Are there any warnings when a customer is approaching their limit? I have a VPS with you so I am somewhat interested.

Secondly, can you put a link on the main page for the solusvm, it would be really useful.

Thanks

• here is the whole situation,

i try to call and send email , get detail from, at this time still i did't recived any email back or call back, thats auto record say , i will call back,

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-107-173-176-0-1/pft?s=107.173.176.5

i try to call , get detail from here

https://who.is/whois/virmach.com , but no seems to be wrong

i request too many times to create invoice of the extra bandwidth of 1TB , but staff was reply was totally unacceptable, after some time staff unsuspend the server but its suspend again after 1 minues, let me share the screen short of the staff and my reply in this ticket

Note: check the screen short , how much time i tell him that i am ready to pay any invoice create it , i will pay, unsuspend the server, but .............

after syed unsuspention, server got suspend again with reason paypal fraud, but no any notification, even no any notification of bandwidth usage, every provider send bandwidth notification of 80% usage 90% usage,

screen short of the ticket that can show my and staff reply

1) http://imgur.com/a/NUovL
    2) http://imgur.com/a/D93ou
    check my reply that i told him i will pay for extra bandwidth, but hi still not creating invoice and not unsuspend the server
    3) http://imgur.com/Pkq4p3b
    4) http://imgur.com/a/iUosB
    now when he unsuspend the server , server suspend again after 1 minutes,
    5) http://imgur.com/a/F1VaZ
    now check server unsuspend again after 4 hours
    6) http://imgur.com/a/StHIT
    now check server suspend again without any notice that site are hacked on server suspend it, even in the ticket i reply in minutes and couprate as you want i am ready
    and server got down again for 1 hours
    7) http://imgur.com/a/UiYqx

now count the total down time of server, even i reply in each ticket , if its need extra, i will pay and create invoice,

another issue also need to attention, that server auto suspend after 11TB bandwidth, and they set customer to Bandwidth Over Limit 1TB, but at the end they also ask for that payment also

• So you were asked to pay the overage, and paid it. all while not clearly saying to he staff you want to put extra bandwidth. You then got suspended due to an abuse report related to something hosting on it. Im not sure you see where you went wrong here....