Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's my birthday! Let's get crazy with pre-Christmas/Holiday deals! Providers please help! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's my birthday! Let's get crazy with pre-Christmas/Holiday deals! Providers please help!

Comments

• @brian777 said:

@tragic said:

@dedicados said:
    @tragic said: Also, Chicago SSD alert! 1GB @ $6.99/yr. Limited stock.
    out of stock :(

Shoot me a PM :)

Roilan

Will you offer the same thing?

Send me a PM as well ;)

Roilan

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @Jacob I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Thanked by 2Jacob trewq
  • tenperatenpera Member
    edited December 2016

edit

Thanked by 1trewq
  • zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited December 2016

@Oliver said:
    I am late to the party; what kind of offers are those who mentioned me interested in in Australia? Dedicated or VPS or something else? @OhMyMy and @ATHK

Ps. Happy b'day @trewq

Hi Oliver, I tagged you aswell from post

Edit: As i cant edit my other post

I just want to point out that it's not singledhomed GTT you also get ServerCentral as a upstream (which includes: Level3, GTT, NTT and Telia)

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @tragic said:

@tragic said:
    Limited stock. Also loaded it up with some HD goodies.

3GB RAM
    3TB BW
    100GB HDD
    1 Gbps
    1 IPv4
    3 IPv6

https://www.tragicservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=200

@tragic: how many cores?

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @nagug said:

@tragic said:

@tragic said:
    Limited stock. Also loaded it up with some HD goodies.

3GB RAM
    3TB BW
    100GB HDD
    1 Gbps
    1 IPv4
    3 IPv6

https://www.tragicservers.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=200

@tragic: how many cores?

That one has 4 Cores according to above posts.

Thanked by 2nagug trewq
  • Any deals running right now similar to VirMach's $3/year with 1 Dedicated IPv4?

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @zrunner said:
    Edit: As i cant edit my other post

I just want to point out that it's not singledhomed GTT you also get ServerCentral as a upstream (which includes: Level3, GTT, NTT and Telia)

Oh..damn.. I didnt order because of that. My bad luck at play, I guess.. lol.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @Jacob Whole i.p block is blacklisted, wow!

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @tenpera said:
    @Jacob Whole i.p block is blacklisted, wow!

If it's the one I think you are on about then yes, it's blacklisted on barracuda only.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited December 2016

@Junkless said:

Sorry (and the reason i wanted to update the post)
    I was just checking this site when they released the new superdeals and found the dual E5 chicago machine to be a great deal so that livechat thingie popped up while ordering.

I asked about the raid card and a test ip, the test ip i got showed just GTT as upstream,
    which almost made me back out, but figure if it's bad i'll just cancel after 1 month and it would have cost me 50$.

But got my machine delivered today and my /29 block has both GTT and SCNET (ServerCentral Network) as upstream prefixes.

And if you by any chance would be interested in any of those cheap UK boxes they have i got 2 as per this: post

Thanked by 2VortexMagnus trewq
  • @zrunner said:

@Junkless said:

Sorry (and the reason i wanted to update the post)
    I was just checking this site when they released the new superdeals and found the dual E5 chicago machine to be a great deal so that livechat thingie popped up while ordering.

I asked about the raid card and a test ip, the test ip i got showed just GTT as upstream,
    which almost made me back out, but figure if it's bad i'll just cancel after 1 month and it would have cost me 50$.

But got my machine delivered today and my /29 block has both GTT and SCNET (ServerCentral Network) as upstream prefixes.

And if you by any chance would be interested in any of those cheap UK boxes they have i got 2 as per this: post

Oh, I just got a E3-1240 v3 at LA. I don't need a machine so powerful. If you can transfer one to me, I will release my machine to who need it.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • I was looking for something with dual ssds.. In US. Sadly, nothing available now.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Ok Guys got a few more servers - Dual Quad Core - e5420, 16gb Ram and 2 x 1tb sata,
    £30 a month, UK Datacentre - 100mb port with 5TB Bandwidth - 48 Hour Install

http://www.northhosts.co.uk/clientarea/cart.php?a=add&pid=68

Theres 3.

Jon

Thanked by 1trewq
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

As we've received a few request, we've added a new plan, VDS-2, also includes NVMe storage. Enjoy :).

https://console.clouvider.co.uk/cart/kvm-virtual-dedicated-servers/

Thanked by 1trewq

@amarc said:

Clouvider said: As we've received a few request, we've added a new plan, VDS-2, also includes NVMe storage. Enjoy :).

https://console.clouvider.co.uk/cart/kvm-virtual-dedicated-servers/

Shared Threads is what.. 8 of them or single ?

Each VM has access to all 8 to allow for spikes. Weight based per core access priorities are utilised to guarantee ordered resources.

Hope it helps :).

Thanked by 1trewq

@amarc said:

Clouvider said: Each VM has access to all 8 to allow for spikes. Weight based per core access priorities are utilised to guarantee ordered resources.

Hope it helps :).

Thanks, so does VDS-4 get better priority than VDS-2 for example ?

Correct, it gets double. The node is divided into cake 'slices' equally, the more 'slices' you buy the more resources are guaranteed.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

What is the flavor of the cake? ;)

• Happy B'day Buddy...

I wish we had More B'days like this....
    Great Deals... !

Thanked by 1trewq
  • Dammit.. I thought I scored another $3 OVZ @VirMach, but by the time I hit submit, BLAMMO- GONE.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • On another note- when NetCraft comes out next year and finds an odd jump in OpenBSD hosts- Theo, you're welcome.

Thanked by 2ipguru trewq
  • @vstoike 20% off code NEWYEAR2017

Thanked by 1trewq
  • VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

@bersy said:
    @vstoike 20% off code NEWYEAR2017

God, it took 30 seconds for promo code to appear on LEB after the newsletter was sent)

We are really sorry, but this offer is a present for our current customers and won't work for new clients. We promise to offer much more cool things in the next year)

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @vStoike said:

@bersy said:

God, it took 30 seconds for promo code to appear on LEB after the newsletter was sent)

We are really sorry, but this offer is a present for our current customers and won't work for new clients. We promise to offer much more cool things in the next year)

Missed 70%off and 20%off :(

Thanked by 1trewq
  • AluminatAluminat Member
    edited December 2016

@vStoike said:

@bersy said:

pls don't. I have bought enough vps for next year.

Thanked by 1trewq

@davidgestiondbi said:
    What is the flavor of the cake? ;)

Never thought about it, but I really do love chocolate so much! :))

Thanked by 3gestiondbi FredQc trewq
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2016

@OnApp_Terry said:
    I can in some circumstances discount things, but I need to look at it on a case by case scenario. Ping me here, or at [email protected].

1TB worldwide :)

Clouvider said: I really do love chocolate so much

Mmmmm... Quadrouple Chocolate Cake.

Thanked by 3Clouvider Unixfy trewq
  • @quadhost Will you restock trewq16-2GKVM?

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @mov3 said:
    @quadhost Will you restock trewq16-2GKVM?

Nope.

quadhost said: All of the dual media KVM stock is now gone, thank you to all the new customers.

>

Remaining OpenVZ Specials, 50% & 30% off all standard offers listed at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1994955/#Comment_1994955 are still running!

Thanked by 2nagug trewq
  • quadhost said: trewq16-2GKVM

2 x E3v5 vCore
    2GB DDR4 RAM
    115GB SSD RAID Storage
    225GB HDD RAID Storage
    1 x IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    2TB @ 1Gbps
    London, UK
    DDoS Protection

@quadhost, i ordered 2 vpses on this plan and all of them only have 1 vcore, which is true?

Thanked by 1trewq