Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red Flags you Look for on Low End Talk - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Red Flags you Look for on Low End Talk

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Francisco said: I honestly don't even know what's going on in this thread :P

Well, you're going to be a father. Mazel tov!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited December 2016

Just wow, really want to join. Peoples say - Quality Email solution inside! Just wondering what they smokes when create this site?

truehost.co.ke/

• emgemg Veteran
    edited December 2016

@OhMyMy said:
    For me, a red flag is the members of the WHT clique that always seem to [...] and condone EIG (and to a lesser extent GoDaddy) hate even though they havent had services for years and can't even articulate what GoDaddy offers these days. [...].

I have past, ongoing, and (regrettably) future dealings with both EIG and GoDaddy. Both companies were foisted upon me by customers who signed up not knowing any better. My experiences with both companies have been very poor, to say the least.

"Hate" is a strong word, but neither EIG nor GoDaddy shows any love for their customers, only their customers' money. The damage that they have done to their customers and their customers' businesses is incalculable.

Based on my own lousy experiences with both companies, I wholeheartedly condone and encourage others to share their own EIG and GoDaddy stories on WHT, LET, and elsewhere. EIG is clearly trying to rehabilitate the damage they have done to their brands, through "buying" positive reviews at PCMag and other websites, as well as search engine manipulation. Honest reviews from WHT members help counterbalance the propaganda. Imagine if EIG and GoDaddy had spent the same money toward providing quality products and services to their customers!

I say: Keep bashing EIG and GoDaddy on WHT - clique or not! They deserve it.

If @OhMyMy works for one of those companies, then I urge him/her to update their resume and start looking.

• @emg - I have not/nor currently work with or promote or do affiliate marketing with any hosting companies. I do database work only. I have no interest other than a user of hosting/vps services and in fact have moved all to AWS Lightsail with Plesk Onyx.

• Some people just try every new host, and sometimes they find gems other people dont know about

• Any offer that is not a Black Friday special. Paying full price is soooo last year.

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:

Daddy?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @raindog308 said:

Is this real or some sort of internal joke I'm not aware of?

• Debian, thx.

• One way is to check if the provider's WHMCS and other licenses are nulled or not.