Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS Provider Of Those
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS Provider Of Those

legendofalexlegendofalex Member
edited April 2013 in Providers

Hello Guys !

I'm Wondering If You Could Help Me Which is The Best VPS Provider Of those Cuz i wanna Budget VPS with Good Specs And Network ..

My Maximum Monthly Budget is 10$ for the server With Minimum 3 Gb RAM . OpenVZ

I Found These Offers From LEB

1. Chicago VPS 3GB RAM - 7$ Monthly

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/chicagovps-21quarter-3gb-openvz-vps-in-atlanta-buffalo-chicago-la/

2.Waveride VPS 4GB RAM - 5 Euro ~ 7$ Monthly
http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/waveride-e5-monthly-4gb-openvz-vps-in-vienna-austria/

BTW i was Prisma VPS Customer But They Have Very bad Disks That Causes Error For My Websites , Very Good Support team But = 0 With Bad Hardware

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2013

Waveride.

Depends on what location you want.

• Why would you need 3GB RAM?

• AmitzAmitz Member

Try http://overzold.com/
    They are a subsidiary of prometeus.net, a well-respected provider here on LET. I would not touch ChicagoVPS with a 30ft pole - not least because one of their representatives (Chris) behaves like an open trouser over here.

• I Need it to host some websites .. cpanel shared server but not to offer others .. only for me and my friends to host our own websites ......

• Well .. i need a VPS in Europe .. Cuz i'm In Africa ...

But Doesn't matter if any one have a good offer in other place ...

• Then why do you need at least 3GB of ram? I doubt you are going to use it. Instead buy a real 2GB VPS from inception: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9986/inception-hosting-5-locations-uknldemiamiphoenix-usa-10-offers-first-2gb-xen-on-let

• @serverian
    The Offer Is Good But 1TB Traffic is too bad for me

• @legendofalex said: cpanel shared server

So you are willing to pay $15/month for cPanel license, but only $10/month for a VPS?

• Send a ticket, I'm sure he'll offer you more bandwidth for $10

• AmitzAmitz Member

overzold is in Italy. Should be a good choice from Africa. However, Inception Hosting is great too!

• @rds100 I Mean 10$ for the VPS only .. i know that cPanel is 15$ Instead :)

• @Amitz ... So Do you Recommend Me Overzold as Strong service provider for this Price ??

• Inception Hosting Germany Location will be your best bet in terms of latency and reliability.
    If you want to save some bucks, of course ChicagoVPS is your choice. They offer cPanel for USD10/m as well.

• But Most of Guys Here told me not to use chicago vps .. they are bad in support ..

• krokro Member

LOL why not have all words starting capitalised or just the required? Aye cuz-in

• i believe both are okay, with some bad experience case to case basis. just try both for a month and decide which to conitnue long term

• @legendofalex said: But Most of Guys Here told me not to use chicago vps .. they are bad in support ..

Yet most of those most guys do have server(s) with them. I personally have a server with them for quite some time and their support is good enough and they deliver what they promise.

• @peppr said : I personally have a server with them for quite some time and their support is good enough

+1

• I used to be very critical with CVPS but they have improved. However, they are not in Europe, where there are better offers.
    Waveride is too new, but since it is from EDIS, that they have no experience with OpenVZ and that some of their KVM nodes are not really good, I would wait for some serious reviews.
    Iniz (NL, tested) and Overzold (IT, not tested) would be my choice in Europe.

• @legendofalex said: I Need it to host some websites .. cpanel shared server but not to offer others .. only for me and my friends to host our own websites ......

The offers you're looking at are obviously oversold and not so stable.

• How many sites are you going to host?
    • Are the sites low/high traffic?
    • Dynamic or static?

You can buy a non-oversold (or at least not so much oversold) vps with less ram and benefit from stable & better performance.
    For a few sites you can get a 512MB vps or 1024MB to be on the safe side install cpanel on it and have a headache-less experience with it.

• As I said in the dis. I need many much ram .. So may be I can dec. Amount to 1.5 gb ram if it is XEN ... But if is is openVZ .. So minimum is 3gb

Sites I'm gonna host is both static and dynamic ....
    Traffic is low .. I think maximum traffic I can get daily is 1000 visitor / 24 HOURS*

• Per all websites BTW

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2013

Thanks for the mention guys but I think it is only fair for me to point out that your best option here is probably going to be OverZold as you are in Africa and they can offer more bandwidth than I can in Germany.

Best of luck but if you want a custom quote feel free to drop me an email: i n b o x @inceptionhosting.com

Not sure if it helps but my own site gets around 2k hits p/day and uses less than 200GB in a month :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2013

Being a bit bold here, if you are really planning to use 3GB ram for LEB price range, you are day dreaming.

Those 3GB will be there in paper but not physically, just like the post election benefits that we are promised every other year.

• @legendofalex said: Amount to 1.5 gb ram if it is XEN ... But if is is openVZ .. So minimum is 3gb

Why? Why the difference?

• Okay Guys I will Try OverZold . ..
    Well ...
    I want to ask every member and every company here .. I can see that many offer in LEB is for 7$ and they offer 3 and 4 GB ram OpenVZ ... If it is not real ... And will be on paper but not their physically .. So why they got customers for fake VPSes ??? Or why the LEB let them post fake offers to the clients when they know full well that it is not real offers !! .. If you are right ... And every member here know that .. So I think this forum and LEB should close their doors .....
    Best regards ...

• Basically I make sure my servers run way within my dedicated ram, however there are situations like updates, compiling software, cron, crawls, backup, compression etc, which will require some extra ram for a short period of time ( burst usage). Thus burst ram allows me to use this extra ram for free, however I wont need it for normal usage.

• Okay guys that's totally what I"m looking for .. I just need something like 1.5 or 2GB ram at maximum .. But I want some ram to be for some short time if I want it .. So I'm asking for the 3Gb ram VPS to meet my needs ... Got it !! Sure I know that it is not 24/7 ... If I need it I would have XEN or my own Dedicated server sure ...

• Btw CVPS and OverZold don't offer Burst ram .. Only guaranted .. I wish it be completly ..

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2013

Count that guaranteed as burst.