Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone else get an email from [email protected]? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Did anyone else get an email from [email protected]?

2»

Comments

• I believe that the owner of this service is Aaron and this he sold/left AzzaVPS and start a new company with servers in Atlanta this time. Can't verify this but it seems to be most correct, don’t know about this advertisement hmm…

• @Tor, where did you get this information? If I may ask, that is.

• TorTor Member
    edited September 2013

@RobJud said:
    Tor, where did you get this information? If I may ask, that is.

Check this out: http://i.imgur.com/h6grPpy.png

• @Tor said:
    Check this out: http://i.imgur.com/h6grPpy.png

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the info :)

However, he needs to work on the spelling errors of his page if he wants some customers. Azzavps is actually treating me pretty well, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

• @RobJud said:
    However, he needs to work on the spelling errors of his page if he wants some customers. Azzavps is actually treating me pretty well, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

Interesting...

• @wych said:
    Interesting...

Interestingly enough, I no longer feel this way about Azza.

• UplinkVPSUplinkVPS Member
    edited November 2013

Hello Everyone,

Let me start by saying that I’m terribly sorry for not responding in a timely manner to the comments above. I would also like to sincerely apologize to anyone that may have received the email posted by the OP above. Aaron Martin (Former Owner of AzzaVPS) does not have any involvement or any affiliation with UplinkVPS. Originally, Aaron had brought us a business proposal to help grow and manage the business.

We had no idea he was going to use emails from his former clients of businesses that he sold. If we had any clue of this happening we would of never let him do anything for us. We do not have any record or copy of the emails or data he has obtained. Aaron caused a lot of issues for us over the last month not to mention our reputation as a new business.

Personally, I completely understand that this behavior from a company is unacceptable by all means and I can’t apologize enough for the mistake a former company representative has made.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me directly at [email protected] and I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Matt Palmer
    Owner & Operator of UplinkVPS.com