Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing* - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing*

Comments

• XFS_Nicole said: @tommy Nah, just to piss on your parade. He's more of a man then you'll ever be :). Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

@XFS_Nicole right now

• tommytommy Member

boyfriend + grilfriend = Company :D

let's way next year if they still arround

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2015

Not for $7.

[XFS_Nicole said] Nah, just to piss on your parade. He's more of a man then you'll ever be :). Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

Classy wife you have, Duke... Great fit. Maybe you should rename your "company" to "Trailer Park Hosting Inc.".

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@tommy said:

I find your lack of faith it love disturbing.

The only true love you will ever know is the love of your own sweaty palm. I feel sad for you.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Well said. Go KMA! https://www.kissmyads.com/

I was thinking of taking part in this debate, however I feel I might my contributions might not be up par to the current degree of it.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Are you trying to troll me? XFS_Nicole's comment was posted at 4:00AM, JoeMerit's at 4:46AM. Are you saying that Nicole is a timetraveler?

Nope, that was my bad, I quoted the wrong stuff. She was referring to JoeMerit though... Sorry. lol

• @tommy said:

Wife, not girlfriend. Sorry that you aren't able to get either one of those.

• @Amitz said:
    Classy wife you have, Duke... Great fit. Maybe you should rename your "company" to "Trailer Park Hosting Inc.".

Sure, then you can come live in it too. Thanks for your 2 cents. Here's your refund.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • XFS_Duke said: She was referring to JoeMerit though

Actually she was refering to "most of the people on here" (direct quote), so not just @JoeMerit but over 60,000 people.

• AmitzAmitz Member

XFS_Duke said: Sure, then you can come live in it too.

Would that be some kind of colocation deal then? ;-)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • ATHKATHK Member

Wow never seen such unprofessional behaviour from a hosts "support/employee" before .. Wow.. Even Jon nuggets had some dignity.

Emphasis on some..

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

I am 100% confused, why did this turn in to an XFS fight? obviously he would get the scraps if Lance closed GVH why is anyone surprised, it makes perfect sense?

• k0nslk0nsl Member

You feel for him? I don't think his victims feels that way. Do you feel for murderers and rapists too, I mean, they learn and get "rehabilitated" too, don't they? Can you point to _ANY _chapter in the life of Jonathan Nguyen where he has learned from his previous mistakes?

Ah, I didn't think so.

@ub3rstar said:
    Unlike the other 99% comments on here, I feel for Johnny. The web hosting industry is cold and unforgiving. The minute you make a mistake, everyone wants your head on a stick. Everybody makes mistakes and all you can do is learn from them. Keep your head up and good luck in your future endeavors.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

ub3rstar said: The minute you make a mistake, everyone wants your head on a stick.

Certainly not around here.

ub3rstar said: Everybody makes mistakes and all you can do is learn from them.

And that is exactly why Jon is not liked around here. Because he didn't learn from his mistakes, and ignored anybody warning him about them - in a rather arrogant manner, too.

Thanked by 2Maounique netomx
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I want the profanity and name calling to stop right now, if you who participates in this thread can't keep things civil it will be closed and buried in no time.

I'm no stranger to use the ban hammer either so keep it clean. No exceptions!

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Jon needs to go to his local church and start his repentance journey as soon as possible before coming back to the industry. I forgive him. I hope he sees the light.

• ahfbwebahfbweb Member
    edited June 2015

Can't follow instructions.
    1 week vacation.
    Bye!

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited June 2015

This thread doe... pure cancer

• akzakz Member

lets get back to the #gvhleak @AlexU; I just read an extra 2 pages of non-popcorn material. Jon was never controllable and XFS never controlled Jon no matter what he or CC believed. But to attack someone regarding a family tragedy is just low.. especially asking for donations back.

• Seconded. You claim that there is shocking stuff about Jon, I really can't belive that

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

That's low, Nicole :/

• KIL86KIL86 Member

Wow, this thread took a spectacular turn for the worst. Very glad to see GVH dead but it appears that we might have a new candidate for drama. If you are the CEO of a company, please do not argue with people on forums. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, you look like a fool. Also bragging on the internet about having a wife? Cool... I have one too and she isn't partaking in discussions on forums where she has no idea about the subject.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ub3rstar said: Everybody makes mistakes

True.

ub3rstar said: and all you can do is learn from them.

And this is the part JN never did.

He was also thoroughly dishonest and frequently rude, so he really deserves zero sympathy.

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

something here doesn't sit right, we have a story of a young guy who is consistently making mistakes and then handing it over to a "rags to riches" tale.

Reading between the lines there is much more going on here and its really easy to blame a stupid kid, than possibly an older more desperate "business owner"

• LeeLee Veteran

@XFS_Nicole said:
    It's amazing how most of the people on here have no life. Grow up! :)

Many of them are probably your customer, you wanted into the gutter going after GVH in the first place. Soak it up.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If XFuse is taking it over (As has been stated) I am curious as to what happens to clients existing services and credits... I for one have account credit with them, and would like to know if that credit is transferred to whatever happens to the same place the services are.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

Don't count on it. This @XFS_Duke won't even honour refunds, according to himself.

@SNetworks1 said:
    If XFuse is taking it over (As has been stated) I am curious as to what happens to clients existing services and credits... I for one have account credit with them, and would like to know if that credit is transferred to whatever happens to the same place the services are.

• @k0nsl said:
    Don't count on it. This XFS_Duke won't even honour refunds, according to himself.

I guess it never hurts to ask, it is a bit of a shame though...

• Well done @XFS_Duke and @XFS_Nicole! :) Congratulations and best of luck.

• lbftlbft Member

XFS_Duke said: @JoeMerit, when are you going to get new material? It's old and played out and actually doesn't matter anymore. You're failing troll. Come back with some new material.

I dunno, I still find it pretty amusing. It's emblematic of just how poor your judgement is IMHO.

Your irresponsibility in putting yourself in that situation without adequate insurance, not only endangering your own health but the financial wellbeing of your family to the point where you had to beg for donations from a forum full of tightarses, was matched in hilarity only by your decision to have business dealings with a child whose erratic behaviour you knew about well in advance.

You want to know why you get trolled? Look in the mirror.