Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing* - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S OFFICIAL - GreenValueHost is Closing*

Comments

• Sorry @JoeMerit, but I'm all out of videos. I heard like everyone else that GVH was shutting down so I messaged Jonny. He said some stuff about closing it down and again, don't like customers being left in the dark. So I said I'll take it. However, the greenvaluehost.com domain name will be going dark and will no longer be used except as a redirect, but no legitimate website. The company will be dissolved as well. The domain will be all that's left. Well, that and the crap from the past.

JoeMerit, I'd hope that eventually in your life, you get a life and stop worrying about what I do. I do not answer to you or anyone on this forum unless they are a customer. Until you purchase stuff from one of my brands, I have nothing for you.

As my entire agenda was to remove GreenValueHost to go away for once and for all. That is what will happen. Don't believe me, I couldn't really care any less. As I said, my customers are my priority, not the bottom feeders like you JoeMerit.

Have a great day.

• And @AlexU, if you wanted the domain so bad, well... Sorry you slept on it. lol

But please, by all means... Spill all the beans you want if you feel the need to...

• It's amazing how most of the people on here have no life. Grow up! :)

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • But how many are leeching their way thru business, and whining when once people catch on?

• tommytommy Member

XFS_Nicole said: It's amazing how most of the people on here have no life. Grow up! :)

If you have live you won't posting here. Talk to your self.

Thanked by 2netomx FlamesRunner
  • I do have a life. This is the first time
    back here since Sept so KMA!

• @XFS_Nicole, need any donations?

Thanked by 1MartinD
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

XFS_Duke said: the greenvaluehost.com domain name will be going dark

I bid $1.

Thanked by 2Pwner TriDoxiuM
  • @JoeMerit sure what you got?

• @JoeMerit said:
    XFS_Nicole, need any donations?

@JoeMerit, when are you going to get new material? It's old and played out and actually doesn't matter anymore. You're failing troll. Come back with some new material.

• @JoeMerit said:
    XFS_Nicole, need any donations?

• comXyzcomXyz Member

2 weeks later: It's official - JVH coming back

• @XFS_Duke said:
    JoeMerit, when are you going to get new material? It's old and played out and actually doesn't matter anymore. You're failing troll. Come back with some new material.

How about you refund those donations?

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • @XFS_Nicole said:
    It's amazing how most of the people on here have no life. Grow up! :)

I agree. Alot of the people on here think they're funny, but it's actually sad at how funny they think they are when they actually aren't.

Unlike the other 99% comments on here, I feel for Johnny. The web hosting industry is cold and unforgiving. The minute you make a mistake, everyone wants your head on a stick. Everybody makes mistakes and all you can do is learn from them. Keep your head up and good luck in your future endeavors.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

ub3rstar said: Unlike the other 99% comments on here, I feel for Johnny. The web hosting industry is cold and unforgiving. The minute you make a mistak

Jon has made more than just one mistake.. that's the problem.

• XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
    edited June 2015

Pointless...

• PwnerPwner Member

@JoeMerit said:

How about you fuck off? Attack GVH, fine. Everyone has taken a shot at it at least once, myself included. But persistently attacking someone about donations that were given out of generosity to help a family in their time of need is a really low blow. Either get better material or piss off, because these types of attacks are savage, disgusting, and shouldn't be tolerated.

• tommytommy Member

XFS_Nicole said: I do have a life. This is the first time back here since Sept so KMA!

why you back?, to support your 'CEO'? LOL. Good Luck.

raindog308 said: I bid $1.

I'll bid $4.

• XFS_NicoleXFS_Nicole Member
    edited June 2015

@tommy Nah, just to piss on your parade.

• @Pwner said:
    How about you fuck off? Attack GVH, fine. Everyone has taken a shot at it at least once, myself included. But persistently attacking someone about donations that were given out of generosity to help a family in their time of need is a really low blow. Either get better material or piss off, because these types of attacks are savage, disgusting, and shouldn't be tolerated.

I appreciate that. I wrote a long response and I felt that it was a bit overboard so I ended up removing it. Sad that a person who doesn't know me and doesn't know my situation has to resort to talking crap on a forum about something they know nothing about. I was stuck in a bad situation and people helped. Which I appreciated very much. End of story. I'm still not 100%, more like 60% or so, but either way. People like JoeMerit are just here because this forum makes them feel special.

• @tommy said:

Way to go tommy...

• @Dillybob said:
    Jon has made more than just one mistake.. that's the problem.

I guess you've never made any mistakes and your a saint too?

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

ub3rstar said: I guess you've never made any mistakes and your a saint too?

There is a difference between someone making 1 Mistake and learning from it then someone making the same mistake over continuously. Maybe after 'Jon's Rehabilitation' is when he'll finally learn.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • XFS_Nicole said: It's amazing how most of the people on here have no life. Grow up! :)

Yeah, you do not say that people you disagree with have no life in an internet debate, that's like debate 101.

The only thing ad hominem attacks proove is that you are unable to argue on an objective and intellectual level and must instead resort to pointless personal attacks.

Thanked by 1MartinD
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:
    The only thing ad hominem attacks proove is that you are unable to argue on an objective and intellectual level and must instead resort to pointless personal attacks.

Maybe you didn't read what she was speaking about.

@JoeMerit said:
    @XFS_Nicole, need any donations?

So, I hope your comments were directed at him as his intellect surely shows by his constant pissing and ranting about something he has no knowledge about.

• cassacassa Member

@XFS_Duke you forgot my question, will the pricing change?

• Sorry @cassa, I haven't had the chance to look at any plans or anything yet. It's unlikely but I'll know more in the next few days. I'm not on the help desk either as I have my other responsibilities at this moment with my other brands. GVH will likely shut down fully as soon as I figure it out. Especially anyone who bought a VPS. It will likely not stay after the month. Give me time to look through things and I'll have better answers for ya.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • cassacassa Member

@XFS_Duke And how about webhosting/resellers?

• @cassa, again, read above. That goes for all services.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2015

XFS_Duke said: Maybe you didn't read what she was speaking about.

Are you trying to troll me? @XFS_Nicole's comment was posted at 4:00AM, @JoeMerit's at 4:46AM. Are you saying that Nicole is a timetraveler?