Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend Low End Provider who still successfully alive in market and share your experience time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend Low End Provider who still successfully alive in market and share your experience time

raihan0888raihan0888 Member
edited November 2011 in Help

Most of the member in different forum said that:
1.LEB are unreliable
2.Going to dead pool suddenly for less profit or not able giving quality service
3.LEB provider disappearing with data cause of unexperienced handling,hdd crash or lack of backup.

want to know vps company name who successfully lead or run in present vps or dedicated market long time.

If possible you also share :
your time how long you with them ?
with how many LEB?
what about they are service?
what was the price that time and now?
they still provide LEB?

IF you sharing your experience here,it will be very helpfull for present and future member,
also for me to choose reliable service and good company.

Comments

• I would think most of us would say that in general LEBs are reliable. Just some providers aren't.

May want to head over to the main site and read through the comments. That and scan through the previous "Name me a good provider" treads and reviews that are already here.

Asking for handholding is probably not going to get you far here. Especially since most of the folks here are providers themselves and/or spamming for them.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @drmike said:

Asking for handholding is probably not going to get you far here. Especially since most of the folks here are providers themselves and/or spamming for them.

I spam for no one :P I also provide for no one :P I am just a troll and ordinary troll.

• ChristianChristian Member
    edited November 2011

Of course if you are looking for a quality LEB server you should have a look at out TOP3 providers on our votes:

quickweb.co.nz

ramhost.us

buyvm.net

But there are few other providers, who have been here since years and deliver a reliable service:

burstnet

hostigation

vooservers

qualityservers

edis

alvotech

But sure there are lot of unreliable LEB providers, you should be careful.

Thanked by 2raihan0888 senopati
  • @Christian said: burstnet

You name these guys as reliable. LMFAO!!!!!

• And when Burstnet (um, excuse me BURSTNET) erases the hard drives of a bunch of their clients' servers, it's the clients fault.

• Or when BURSTNET servers are unreachable from the U.S. but can be reached from China the client did it also.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Christian - you should edit that, we're .net :)

Francisco

• {humour}You are? It looks like it's your site...{/humour}

• @AuroraZ said: You name these guys as reliable. LMFAO!!!!!

>
    Burstnet is one of the eldest providers here. If you can be sure that a provider won't do a runner it is burstnet.

• @Christian said: > Burstnet is one of the eldest providers here. If you can be sure that a provider won't do a runner it is burstnet.

Nope they don't run they just screw you over then blame you for it.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • @AuroraZ said: Nope they don't run they just screw you over then blame you for it.

Just because they had some exceptional troubles you can't call them "unreliable". Burstnet provides an overall good service.

• @Christian said: Just because they had some exceptional troubles you can't call them "unreliable". Burstnet provides an overall good service.

I am not even going to waste my typing nor my time anymore. If you want to be a BURSTNET fanboy go right ahead.

• I recommend thrustvps.com. I've been with them for a year and 2 months, and have 2 VPSs with them (will soon be 3). Xen HVM and KVM. When I first had a VPS with them, I had nothing but problems. I got moved from node to node, but still had problems. I cancelled and came back 2 months later when they posted an offer on LEB. And now I couldn't be happier with their service. My Windows VPS has 158 days uptime currently (would be more if I didn't reboot), and my Linux KVM VPS has 55 days uptime (also would be more if I didn't reinstall OS). No performance issues at all, and support really is 24x7. They really improved since I was first with them. They're also backed by iomart/RapidSwitch, so you know they're not gonna disappear.

• Just because they had some exceptional troubles you can't call them "unreliable"

They erased their client's harddrives and then blamed it on them. How can you call that reliable. Especially when not a single one of their techs raised a red flag to say that something wasn't right?

• In regards to BURSTNET, are you guys talking about the time where a client paid yearly for one VPS, and had another monthly one that he was late on, and they wiped both because he owed them money and didn't pay? It went something like that...

• Yeah read something about Burstnet, i think just like Virpus (whom i had good experience with them before their troubles started for awhile) people tend to just summarize and make it look as bad as possible leaving the good points behind (human nature heh). Not being a fanboy or anything, in fact, there's nothing wrong being a fanboy of any providers, be it Burstnet, BuyVM, UptimeVPS and so on, just bare in mind that this is a forum, sources here might not be as accurate. The best is to actually google them out and see from multiple sources. I am sure there are some good and bad ones. The best is to decide for yourself base on your own research and we all should say thank you google for making that crawl far more efficient =x

Thanked by 2raihan0888 mrm2005
  • Bottom line, you can never just reference base on one single forum. There are plenty of web host review sites out there, just google that provider and check the comments out.

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • @cripperz i know another active one is WHT.
    do you know any other forum?

• Wjunction.com , webmastermalaysia.com, http://forums.digitalpoint.com/

those are some that i am in. I also know that http://lowendstock.com is an unaffiliated reviewer. Just google it, you will find new ones from different regions as well. =)

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • raihan0888raihan0888 Member
    edited November 2011

@cripperz in some case human recommendation better then google result :P btw thanks ;)

wjunction most of the time best for illegal stuff like warez,leeching.. also visit that sometime.

Thanked by 1cripperz
  • np problemo =) ...cheers..logging off now... TGIF !!! haha

• @Kairus no they wiped entire hard drives for a range of servers at one of their datacenters.

• marrcomarrco Member
    edited November 2011

@kairus bustnet lost all my data. I guess they have been hacked and had their UK node wiped. Can't tell why it took them a few days to recreate new containers and they had to change all their customers ip addresseses. Nor i ever got a response about what data the hacker gained access to. See here:
    http://v2.lowendtalk.com/questions/5412/bustnet-lost-their-customer-data-and-just-said-were-sorry