Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★ 99¢ / month ★★ Pure SSD Web Hosting ★★ Free DDOS Protection ★★ 24/7 Tech Support ★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★ 99¢ / month ★★ Pure SSD Web Hosting ★★ Free DDOS Protection ★★ 24/7 Tech Support ★★

NickMNickM Member
edited March 2015 in Offers

Welcome to Stablebox!

Stablebox is a division of Hypernia Corporation, which has been in business for well over a decade. We pride ourselves on providing the best level of service and support possible.

Have questions? Send an email to [email protected] or call us at 1 (800) 284-6978 -or- 1 (305) 390-2116.

THIS WEEK ONLY we are offering our best selling Basic SSD Web Hosting package for only 99¢ per month!

The promotion is valid for the life of your hosting package - including upgrades & downgrades!

• Save over $35 a year!
  • Monthly billing cycle, cancel anytime!
  • Promotional code is added automatically during checkout and will be reflected on the final checkout page.
  • Promotional code is only valid on monthly billing cycle

ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE

• 480 Gbps DDOS Protection
  • MySQL 5 & PostgreSQL
  • PHP 5.4, 5.5 & 5.6
  • Plesk 12 Web Control Panel
  • Ubuntu Operating System
  • Plesk Script Auto-Installer
  • Web Presence Builder (Website Builder)
  • FTP Access/Web Mail/File Manager/More!
  • Hardware RAID + SSD Storage
  • Automatic Daily Backups & Self Serve Recovery!
  • TRUE 24/7/365 Support (Ticket System & Phone)
  • Instant Upgrades & Downgrades
  • INSTANT & FREE Setup
  • Enterprise Grade Hardware, Network & Datacenters with 1Gbit/s connectivity per server

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

"Say that I would host a speedtest file and then download that 24/7 from a dozen different locations. Would that be ok? Since you offered "unlimited" bandwidth." - mikho

We understand that there may be some confusion about our "unlimited" bandwidth policy. Obviously, we cannot offer "truly" unlimited bandwidth (or anything else, really!) - no one can. Our policy is simple: your shared hosting account is intended for hosting websites, not for hosting file sharing services, mirroring the Ubuntu package repositories, backing up your movie collection (legally obtained, of course... ;), or anything else that's designed specifically to consume large amounts of bandwidth (or other resources like CPU or RAM). In practice, this means that as long as you're using the resources for hosting websites, your account will never be suspended for using too much bandwidth, though in exceptional circumstances, we may want to work with you to reduce your resource consumption so that everyone (including you) benefits.

CONTACT US

LEARN MORE ABOUT US

ABOUT US

About the Stablebox Division

Hypernia Corporation (https://www.hypernia.com) launched the Stablebox brand in early 2012 to specialize in providing enterprise class web hosting, cloud servers and dedicated servers to meet the ever growing needs of both individuals and businesses alike.

Stablebox has grown tremendously since its inception and has quickly become a leader in the web hosting industry. Today StableBox has been chosen by thousands of web site owners, designers and small businesses as their service provider of choice when it comes their web hosting needs.

All Stablebox services are backed by our technical support; 100% available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. The Stablebox network operations center (NOC) is staffed at all times with talented, professional engineers to assist with all of your needs.

In addition to Plesk powered web hosting and KVM-based VPS hosting, Stablebox offers 100% managed cloud servers and dedicated servers to alleviate the requirement for our clients to have costly in house system admins or the burden of locating a reliable system admin contractor.

About Hypernia Corporation

Founded in 2001, Hypernia Corporation pioneered the Internet data center market with innovative service offerings that would help businesses and individuals take advantage of the speed and global reach of technology and the Internet.

Hypernia believes that for organizations to be successful, they need a partner that provides flexible and affordable solutions that spark independence and confidence in their online business.

Hypernia established its high volume network for intense application hosting such as online gaming in 2002, and continues to be a leading provider of complex Internet hosting for enterprises with mission-critical Internet operations.

Thanked by 1Nekki

Comments

• Is there anyway I can do a yearly payment using this discount?

• @JMackey said:
    Is there anyway I can do a yearly payment using this discount?

We can certainly do that!

Please register an account here: https://portal.stablebox.com/register.php

Once done, please open a ticket with Sales and we will add a custom order for you.

Thanks for your interest!

• cassacassa Member

I hate domain limits ;(

• IshaqIshaq Member
    1. Your offer here says 100GB, but unlimited on the offer page.

2. What is unlimited DDoS protection? What is the protection capacity in Gbps and PPS?

3. What datacenter is this in? Test IP?

• vyalavyala Member

Is 100 GB SSD? Looking for fast wordpress, tried crocweb, godaddy doesn't work

• NickMNickM Member

@cassa said:
    I hate domain limits ;(

We do also have promo code LET-0DF9C0GKIW available which will give you 50% off of our non-LEB packages, which can handle multiple domains.

@Ishaq said:
    1. Your offer here says 100GB, but unlimited on the offer page.

Can you give me an exact link to the page you're talking about so I can hunt down the discrepancy? Thanks!

1. What is unlimited DDoS protection? What is the protection capacity in Gbps and PPS?

We have 480Gbps of DDOS mitigation capacity, PPS generally depends on the size of the packets.

1. What datacenter is this in? Test IP?

This offer is out of the OVH datacenter in Beauharnois. We have a looking glass available at http://beauharnois01.lg.stablebox.com

• IshaqIshaq Member

NickM said: Can you give me an exact link to the page you're talking about so I can hunt down the discrepancy? Thanks!

https://www.stablebox.com/99-cents-a-month-unlimited-ssd-web-hosting/

• NickMNickM Member

@vyala said:
    Is 100 GB SSD? Looking for fast wordpress, tried crocweb, godaddy doesn't work

Our storage is on SSDs, yes! Wordpress runs exceptionally well on our hosting, especially if you choose nginx+php-fpm (which you're able to easily do!).

• NickMNickM Member

@Ishaq said:

Thanks. That's actually a separate offer. The offer here at LET is not unlimited disk space because it would be against the rules.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@NickM said:
    Thanks. That's actually a separate offer. The offer here at LET is not unlimited disk space because it would be against the rules.

Well, your unlimited DDoS protection is limited, your bandwidth is limited.
    Here at LET we don't like the word unlimited in offers since its mostly false statements.

So this gets closed.

I stand corrected, some users here like unlimited p0rn ;).

• vyalavyala Member

ordered one, yet to see how wordpress works.

• vyalavyala Member

I see that mysql db in local host? Do you take backup for database, files?

• NickMNickM Member

@vyala, glad to have you on board! To clarify "yet to see how wordpress works", are you saying that you're unsure about how to set up WordPress through our panel or just that you haven't had a chance to get it set up yet?

vyala said: I see that mysql db in local host? Do you take backup for database, files?

MySQL databases are stored on the node, yes. We do nightly backups of all of your databases and files. You can restore those backups yourself through the panel. You can also easily set up your own off-site backups through the panel, which we highly recommend.

• vyalavyala Member

@NickM,

I tried default wordpress setup, it is working extremely fast compared to godaddy, azure shared webhosting, much faster than crocweb.

I have few questions.

1. Regular backup & schedule on FTP, Website at your side
    2. Regular backup on mysql db at your side
    3. Can I get static, reserved IP so that I may not share the IP with anyone, do you have LET pricing for IP too.
  • NickMNickM Member

@vyala, I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you're asking in #1 and #2. To clarify, we do scheduled backups of your FTP/website and databases every night, and you can also schedule your own backups to be run every day, copying your files to any FTP server you want.

We do not have static IPs as an addon for the Basic package, but our Pro package does include a static IP address. If you would like to upgrade to that package, we do have the 50% off promo code above, LET-0DF9C0GKIW, which will bring the total down to about $6.50 per month. You might have to submit a ticket to get the promo code applied since they're usually just for new accounts, but we'll definitely be sure to take care of you!

• vyalavyala Member

@NickM, thanks, alright with backup options.

I will leave static ip now, seems to be expensive at this moment. Will check back when more customers willing for website.

regarding the IP, the sites hosted at your company might be free from adult or otherwise not embracing content, that may cause SEO penalties? Thinking of hosting a small business site for a customer, don't want to embrace him later.

Do you support Python in Fast CGI? That may run Flask http://flask.pocoo.org/?

• NickMNickM Member

As far as I'm aware, there is no SEO penalty for being hosted on the same IP address as other sites. We do support Python via FastCGI. I'm not very familiar with Flask, but it should work! If it doesn't or if you have any trouble with that, please submit a ticket and we'll figure it out.

• vyalavyala Member

@NickM,

I moved my wordpress hosting to StableBox, it is working very fast. thanks for the offer, I bought additional credit of for a year.

One strange thing I found was, I tried with our host name say (example.com) and it was fine, then deleted the wordpress app, and fresh install the wordpress app, mapped to our intended domain say example1.com, we found that all those WP plug-ins installed with example.com was still with example1.com. I never expected that, I want you to make sure that there is no such sharing with other users.

• @vyala,

I can assure you none of your information is being shared with other users on any of the system (billing or web server). If you wouldn't mind popping a ticket into support with the steps we can take to replicate it would be much appreciated to ensure there isn't a bug in Plesk app installer.

Thanks for choosing us!

• Order one, also open a ticket for another question.

• KBVEKBVE Member

Am I allowed to use your service to store encrypted files? Let me know if thats acceptable!