Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOSTINGFUZE.NET stealing customers details and identities
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOSTINGFUZE.NET stealing customers details and identities

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/43590/linux-hitleap-vps#latest

please see this thread , he posted about our whmcs license

Please avoid this guy/site.

He implements different php shells into customers sites. With those php shells he can get access to the databases where he steals passwords, and sensitive data (credit cards,paypal details, etc). I can provide proof to an administrator.

Comments

• Scam spam?

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

said: I can provide proof to an administrator.

Ok, lets keep this in the other thread for now. Proof first, scam thread after.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2015

Having seen some information it does indeed seem that @hostingfuze appears to be into more than just a nulled WHMCS. So I will let this thread play out for a while and see where it goes.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

Thanks this is the prove of TRANSPARENCY OF www.lowendtalk.com !!! Thank you GUYS !!!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Thanks for pointing this out, Mr Defintely Above Board himself even though he goes around spamming people with unsolicited offers of fucking ridiculous VPS.

• and tutorials...

• i have +50 clients now wich come from this guy and all clients complain the same : He stolled me !!!

I have Halucinated what this guy do with the clients of his page !!!!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@cociu said:
    i have +50 clients now wich come from this guy and all clients complain the same : He stolled me !!!

I have Halucinated what this guy do with the clients of his page !!!!

I'm sure English isn't your first language but I feel compelled to tell you that this makes no sense whatsoever.

Thanked by 2Hassan FrankZ
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

this guy stollen from his clients @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jar said:
    I'm sure English isn't your first language but I feel compelled to tell you that this makes no sense whatsoever.

I think Google Translate goofed up, I don't understand why anyone would hallucinate someone over their clients...

Thanked by 2Hassan linuxthefish
  • @cociu said:
    this guy stolled from his clients jar

Stollen.

• modified

• @cociu said:
    modified

Brilliant.

• @Jar said:

You mean you don't hallucinate what people do? :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • He used a false friend. He meant "I am shocked to see what this guy..."

• I just noticed this individual named Mihaila Valentin Eugen (the guy behind hostingfuze.net) hacked some sites where he mentions the site was hacked by me (cociu) which is totally not true. You can see a defaced website here: http://t18hosting.com/h1/. I assume he worked on these sites in the past and somehow managed to install phpshells/backdoors so later he can access the sites again.

• I suppose "He stolled me" means "he has stolen from me".

@Jar and others: How good is your romanian? russian? spanish? german?

We non-native speakers make the effort to learn english. For some of us it's easier, for others it's harder.

Why not just trying to understand each other?

That guy, cociu, warned us. That's a nice service. He explained what has happened. Sure enough no reason to belittle him.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

In romanian, m-a furat (literally "has stolen me") means stole from me, is an expression, not the proper literal sense, it involves the victim's fault too, like "I trusted x and he stole me". Today is the general usage, nobody says really stole from me, but that is besides the point.
    That being said, many romanians believe they are very good hackers when actually using scripts and known exploits, so, I don't know, petty wars were always going on in the romanian interwebz, some people raised up and became security experts and area doing research for big companies, others remained in the script kiddie stage. This looks like a regular game of the latter category. Trust nobody and none of their "evidence". I was a GM and admin for many games some 10 years, i know how many nations operate in this kind of thing.
    On the other hand, not all things are equal, it might be a serious case, but from what i read so far, all the stereotypes are in place, so I doubt it. In the end both will lose out and dust will settle.

Thanked by 1XeepiHosting_Joe
  • @eugen2014 lol man you are verry verry sick .... what evidence is this ??? copy paste and change the ip details ???? you are the same stupid guy of hostingfuze.net but ... who are you to give my attentions ??? Ignor totaly !!! and maybe tell a shome op to ban this user for duplicate user !!! so F---k up ! you are using my details for what ???? you tell in your thread you are the owner of secure.hostsolutions.ro and now you are the true guy ????

Ignore for now

• That hostingfuze guy posted a nulled version of WHMSonic on FreeVPS.us as "free software". Facepalm.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

@SandwichBagGhost if you search "hostingfuze.net" in google you see what is doing this guy , is a spammer, scamer, anytyhing is not good lol so if better to evitate :) he got a ban here in LET and now for what i see he registered another user :)

• edited February 2015

I know that @cociu. Been tolerating him on FreeVPS.us for a while and removed his spam/offers but he went too far with his nulled WHMSonic post.

• i have some clients who buy his services and the guy is planting in all his clients backdoors and when the client chose another webcompany the owner of "hostingfuze.net" do hack and delete all the new account , and yes @eugen2014 i have the proof of this no only copy paste and replace the ip ....

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2015

lol @SandwichBagGhost i have thinking is only me but just i see i am not ! is a sick guy ... sorry for him . PS if is too much for him to spend 15 $/mo what company hosting is this ????

• @Lee can you take a look please the @eugen2014 user is the same guy with @hostingfuze and i dont think is good for LET users to have a copy of hostingfuze here :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Indeed, and removed.

• Thanks