Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a vps reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a vps reseller

martip07martip07 Member
edited July 2012 in General

Well I guess I am clear with:"need a vps reseller".

Before start selling with my own reosurces I would like to get experience so I wanna start as a reseller.

I need to know cost and programs(like pay as you go or but a package).

Thanks guys.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Thing is you won't get much experience as a reseller, unless support and marketing are the items you're talking about. There's a few white label solusvm reseller packages around. I know vps6.net has a program, I think ramnode is working on finishing theirs up.

• We have some advertised on WHT :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We also have vps resellers plan and they tend to cause more problems than profits -.- ..

• @LiquidHost

Oh boy what do you mean, with more problems?

@GetKVM_AshGetKVM_Ash

Ok I gonna look for it :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@martip07 said: @LiquidHost

Oh boy what do you mean, with more problems?

Resellers forget to include our TOS in their. Meaning that we get atleast 1-2 abuse reports per reseller each month.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2012

If I were a host I wouldnt bother with reseller plans. Not only because of ToS/AUP, but because most dont have a clue about what support this involves, how to choose customers, etc.
    An affiliate plan would work, tho, i.e. get a percent from every sale, but to trust others to get customers on my responsibility, that is a no-no for a paranoid like me.
    M

@Maounique said: but to trust others to get customers on my responsibility, that is a no-no for a paranoid like me.

Kind of how I feel about it now. I made the mistake of trying to do white label reselling for VPS6.net. Don't get me wrong, I like them, but I'm glad I didn't get any bites. The server they'd have likely been provisioned on went down for 4 days, and knowing me I'd have refunded everyone 100% on the spot and felt horrible about it. At least if something of mine goes down I hold the situation in my hands. Being at the mercy of someone else's business strategy scares the mess out of me. I'm not even thrilled with the idea that I have to rely on datacenters.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

We have some of the best reseller pricing around, and a white label SolusVM control panel.

Email me for more information, [email protected]

edited July 2012

@jarland
    That is the reverse, but same idea. I said I dont like to be responsible for customers I dont choose myself, but what you say is also true about me.
    M

• @Maounique

Yes you are right, that is the problem just offer the reseller package, an strange but it and sell to whoever they want.

i know to verify a possible client takes more time.

But is not always like that, we all are not like that.

A reseller should ask to the owner if there is a doubt we have to talk about the programs, how to improve services, help each other and things like that :)

@martip07 said: A reseller should ask to the owner if there is a doubt we have to talk about the programs, how to improve services, help each other and things like that :)

I wont have a problem with someone I know at least a bit :)
    M

Thanked by 1martip07
  • flyfly Member

summer host

• @kbar

Not texactly :P

• JacobJacob Member

If your wanting to resell OpenVZ in the UK, And aswell as two other locations then shoot me a message.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@jarland said: I think ramnode is working on finishing theirs up.

Indeed. Although, I will add that we have concerns of TOS/AUP issues like everyone else. We might require some communication between us and the reseller before allocating their resources.

Thanked by 1martip07
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I could probably set something up for you. Send me a message if interested.

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited July 2012

There seriously needs to be some rules regarding self promotion round here!

Except in the offers forum.

• @LV_Matt

What about send any kind of promotion in a PM, it can work :P

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@LV_Matt said: There seriously needs to be some rules regarding self promotion round here!

Why, the people should get the best deal possible.

Thanked by 1Amfy

@LV_Matt So promote yourself too. I like this forum because it's active, moderated, and isn't WHT.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • TazTaz Member

@jarland well said.

• Lol ... Ya its possible just dont make spam :P

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited July 2012

@jarland said: @LV_Matt So promote yourself too. I like this forum because it's active, moderated, and isn't WHT.

Or we can always make a rule that you have to be here for 3 months and have 50 posts to self promote :D