Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lease / Rent IPv4 market ¿prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lease / Rent IPv4 market ¿prices?

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hi, is someone in the lease/rent IPv4 market?

What is aprox, the price /month for a /24 network?

Thanks!

Comments

• c0yc0y Member
    edited October 2013

@William probably has a few he would love to sell

Expect something like €0.50 - €1.00/IP/mo

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2013

@Frost

We are looking to provide it /24/23/22 RIPE blocks for 3 yr period contract, but this prices are a bit low, looking for higest rates...

• c0yc0y Member

@jmginer said:
    Frost

We are looking to provide it /24/23/22 blocks for 3 yr period contract, but this prices are a bit low, looking for higest rates...

Oh, you want to lease them out?

If so, you probably won't be getting more than €1 ea for them as there's still competition at that price.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

I think, a 3 yr contract period costs a bit more than a 1yr contract period, or I'm in a error if In think this?

You think this is expensive?

/24 -> 400 €/month

/23 -> 700 €/month

/22 -> 1200 €/month

• Most EU providers still give IPs at 1EUR each and your asking for almost double?

Also a 3 year contract would be cheaper than a year contract because of the long term commitment.

TL;DR You are high.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Someone was offering /24's for $88 p/month on WHT not long ago and they had a ton of them so asking more than I could get them from almost any dedi provider in Europe is simply too high.

Half it then take 10% off p/year of contract.

• @jmginer said:
    I think, a 3 yr contract period costs a bit more than a 1yr contract period, or I'm in a error if In think this?

You think this is expensive?

/24 -> 400 €/month

/23 -> 700 €/month

/22 -> 1200 €/month

At these prices - might as well buy an IANA block from a broker. At least it's once off. Sorry, it's too expensive.

• c0yc0y Member

@INIZ said:
    Most EU providers still give IPs at 1EUR each and your asking for almost double?

Also a 3 year contract would be cheaper than a year contract because of the long term commitment.

TL;DR You are high.

This.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

you can get /24 for 400€ per year

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2013

Yep, forget it - No one pays 1EUR+/IP/Month if he takes an entire /24 or more, more like 2-4EUR/IP/Year

• Its cheaper to acquire companies with RIPE/ARIN blocks take the blocks and ditch the assets.

If you take your pricing /22 = €1200/month - that's €43.2k over 3 years. There are plenty of companies going bust with allocations and would be happy to take a fraction of that. Ownership of space is key, renting is only good if you're a spammer and you want to trash the space and jettison it.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • I wonder how far @soportetop had to dig in order to find this thread

Thanked by 1wych
  • @samczsun Maybe he used a search engine or the search feature right here?

• We are offering /22 for $1000 per year.