Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Database Consulting - Mysql, PostgreSql and all Columnar Databases especially for BigData
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Database Consulting - Mysql, PostgreSql and all Columnar Databases especially for BigData

fresher_06fresher_06 Member
edited February 2015 in Providers

Hi All,

I have got enough experience on working on huge datasets with Terabytes of data on Mysql , PostgreSql and few Columnar based databases.
I can provide consultation on below services --

1) Installing and Configuring the Database

2) Optimise the setting based on below parameters --

Size -- Small , Medium , Huge

Type - Read Centric or Write Centric

OLTP or OLAP types

Datawarehousing setup or just the transactional system

3) Analytics Queries and loads

4) Mirroring and Backups

5) Servers - Squeeze the maximum out of the available server

6) Build and Configure the server based on the database needs.

Please feel free to mail me for more details.

Cheers

Comments

• When did LET become a freelancer marketing site?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Is this an under $7 offer?

I cannot pay more than that. pokerface

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • wychwych Member
    edited February 2015

Did you get permission from mods to post this non-VPS offer?

May want to read these bud.

• @wych said:
    Did you get permission from mods to post this non-VPS offer?

May want to read these bud.

I really really really doubt he consulted anyone, or even bothered reading those.

• @Jonchun said:
    I really really really doubt he consulted anyone, or even bothered reading those.

me either.

• Alright everybody .. I didn't knew that there is going to be this much of negativity for this post. I apologise for this and make sure will follow the guidelines strictly next time.

Cheers

• @fresher_06 can you give me some high-level examples where you've had experience working with big data? Must be in a real-world professional capacity.

• I have worked in a professional environment to handle Terabytes of data and worked across the databases like Mysql, PostgreSql, Teradata and MonetDb.

And yes I haven't done any consulting before but I just wanted to share my learnings with people if somebody is interested and want to learn more in the process.

• iwaswrongonceiwaswrongonce Member
    edited February 2015

@fresher_06 said:
    I have worked in a professional environment to handle Terabytes of data and worked across the databases like Mysql, PostgreSql, Teradata and MonetDb.

This is just stating what you've done. It's not an example. It's like if I asked where have you traveled in the world and you replied by telling me that you've been on an airplane.

Thanked by 3Nekki vimalware Pwner
  • @iwaswrongonce said:
    This is just stating what you've done. It's not an example. It's like if I asked where have you traveled in the world and you replied by telling me that you've been on an airplane.

This.

Examples please, if you have them, @fresher_06