Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HVH 50% Off Recurring On Unmanaged DDoS Protected VPS - 50GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 10Gbit Protection $6/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HVH 50% Off Recurring On Unmanaged DDoS Protected VPS - 50GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 10Gbit Protection $6/m

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

Hudson Valley Host offers a variery of services from shared hosting to VPS hosting. Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies. At Hudson Valley Host every customer is treated with VIP support by our 24/7/365 technical support team - we're here for your every hosting need. Should you ever outgrow a particular hosting package, you can instantly upgrade with no downtime whatsoever. We understand that websites grow, and we're here to help you throughout the process.

Hudson Valley Host would like to offer the users on LET an exclusive Holiday offer.

Virtual Private Server Hosting Features:

• SolusVM VPS Management Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization Technologies
  • TUN/TAP Support Enabled
  • FREE & Instant Setup
  • Powerful RAID-10 Arrays
  • Reverse DNS Available (On Request)

** Hudson Valley Host offers multiple locations:**

Unmanaged LET 3GB RAM VPS (Non DDoS Protected)

50GB HDD Space

3GB RAM

2TB Bandwidth

2IPs

ONLY $70/3 years

or

ONLY $50/2 years

Click Here To Order

=================

Unmanaged LET 4GB RAM VPS (Non DDoS Protected)

50GB HDD Space

4GB RAM

2TB Bandwidth

2IPs

ONLY $90/3 years

or

ONLY $70/2 years

Click Here To Order

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

=================

Hudson Valley Host's DDoS protected self-managed VPS packages come include 10Gbit enterprise DDoS protection. Our DDoS protection is upgradable to 100Gbit total protection. Our DDoS protection includes Layer 1 through Layer 7.

With our RioRey DDoS protection appliances we can help keep your VPS online 24/7/365 even with DDoS attacks. Our enterprise DDoS protection protects against all types of DDoS attacks including: UDP flood, TCP flood, SYN flood, ICMP flood, DNS reflection flood and all layers 1 through 7. Our protection is great for all types of hosting including websites, VOIP, and gameservers. Our DDoS protection is housed locally in our data center unlike many of our competitors who utilize GRE technologies.

Use the following coupon code and save 50% off recurring on any monthly DDoS Protected VPS: 50offunvps

Unmanaged DDoS Protected 256MB RAM VPS

25GB HDD Space

256MB RAM

500GB Bandwidth

1 IP

10Gbit DDoS Protection

Normally: $10.50/mo - With Coupon Code: ONLY $5.25/mo

Click Here To Order

Unmanaged DDoS Protected 512MB RAM VPS

50GB HDD Space

512MB RAM

1TB Bandwidth

1 IP

10Gbit DDoS Protection

Normally: $12/mo - With Coupon Code: ONLY $6/mo

Click Here To Order

Our other DDoS Protected VPS plans can be found here: http://hudsonvalleyhost.com/ddosprotectedunmanagedvps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

This sale is for new signups only and cannot be applied to current account.

Comments

• What about the DDoS fee?

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited February 2015

said: Should you ever outgrow a particular hosting package, you can instantly upgrade with no downtime whatsoever. We understand that websites grow, and we're here to help you throughout the process.

Do you you also allow instant downgrade?

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Do you you also allow instant downgrade?

Yes we do.

• How many CPU cores on those plans?

• bersybersy Member
    edited February 2015

In case you mean non DDoS protected plans, "Click Here To Order" and you will see the quantity in "Order Summary" section.

• @NodePing said:
    How many CPU cores on those plans?

One i believe.

• i have plan get vps with antiddos 50GB/s

possible i request rule my vps

simple request

i just want disable udp and icmp only at my vps protected 50GB/s

so my vps running protocoal tcp only with ddos protected :) ping me back if you can setup my vps like my plan, cos me very intersted to rent :)

thank you