Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling SafeSrv FreeRadius VPN module (Owned License)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling SafeSrv FreeRadius VPN module (Owned License)

(don't know if we're allowed to sell licenses or anything like that on LET. checked the rules and saw nothing saying we couldn't but if it's against the rules or if i simply missed it then my apologies and delete the thread please).

Looking to sell my SafeSrv FreeRadius VPN Module license (http://safesrv.net/freeradius-vpn-module-for-whmcs/ the one listed for £60).

I have gone ahead and asked SafeSrv if the license is transferable and they've said it is and would be willing to move it to the new owners SafeSrv account and all of that.

This is a module/license that seems to be sought after by tons of people who are looking to start providing VPN's and things like that and it the sale of these licenses has been discontinued on SafeSrv's site.

Looking to get what I originally paid for it which is $92.00USD (due to it not being sold by SafeSrv on their site anymore).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and thanks for reading.

Comments

• Sorry for asking but i thought this module is no longer maintained etc.

Other then that have you confirmed with safesrv that you can transfer license

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited February 2015

@AutoSnipe said:
    Sorry for asking but i thought this module is no longer maintained etc.

Other then that have you confirmed with safesrv that you can transfer license

I can confirm that a new module (version 2) is being developed, at least that was the case when I was in contact with the developer back in July.

I would say though that SafeSrv can NOT be trusted, I'm not willing to discuss any details other than legal action was going to be taken.

• Yep, asked them yesterday if they would be willing to transfer the license to a new owner if we were to sell it and they gave us the go-ahead - http://i.imgur.com/XMK1S3s.png

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

$5

Or this is not an auction?

• MikHo said: $5

Or this is not an auction?

Not an auction, have a price listed in my post.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Well, if you cant get it sold, my offer will be available.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • MikHo said: Well, if you cant get it sold, my offer will be available.

Cool...

• How many months (x/12) left for this license?

• Anna_Parker said: How many months (x/12) left for this license?

The license is paid for. There's no monthly/yearly costs associated with it.

• irm said: The license is paid for (hence it being an "owned license"). There's no monthly/yearly costs associated with it.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited February 2015

I didn't explain it enough, my bad. I mean how many months left for free updates + module support?

• This module was purchased 9/23/2013 and came with a year of free support so the support has since expired (you can buy an additional year of support for 40 pounds from SafeSrv I believe which we didn't opt for since the module has worked flawlessly for us).

As far as updates go, I believe this is as updated as the module will be for the foreseeable future. If they do release a version 2 then I have no idea if that'll be considered a separate version or if they'll allow free upgrades to it or what but that's something you'd need to discuss with SafeSrv directly.

• Sent you a PM, I'll take it

• $10.
    if you cant get it sold, my offer will be available.

• irmirm Member
    edited February 2015

Sorry just to clear the air for anyone who's making offers:

This isin't an auction and I will not be selling this module for anything less than the cost listed in my original post.

It is a module that seems to be somewhat sought after, not available for public purchase anymore as it has been listed as "out of stock" on of SafeSrv's site for a very long time now, and being sold by me at what it would cost if it were for sale on their site (therefore im not making a profit) off of anyone.

Please only PM me if you have questions related to how the module works, how the transfer would be done or what my PayPal or BTC address is if you're wanting to pay my asking price.

Thanks!

• irmirm Member
    edited February 2015

Sale pending to ItsChrisG

EDIT: SOLD to ItsChrisG -- thanks!

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited February 2015

@ItsChrisG - would you share the source code to us? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)