Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Possible make tunnel for antiddos !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Possible make tunnel for antiddos !

yhuzayhuza Member

Hello

I have some idea for my project

i want build some extra protecting, with tunnel proxy

possible i build tunnel ovh to ovh ?

please feedback and sorry if bad gramma

Comments

• Why would you tunnel OVH <--> OVH for anti ddos?

• no point making a ovh - ovh tunnel. lol.

Their both capable of doing the exact same thing.

It would make more sense making a ovh tunnel and using it as a GRE tunnel or something to protect your non ovh server

• It's possible that he wants to tunnel the OVH AntiDDoS Pro to regular DDoS protected server.

• @Vita said:
    It's possible that he wants to tunnel the OVH AntiDDoS Pro to regular DDoS protected server.

yes you are true dude, i want take clean traffic, so ovh A For tunnel and OVH B Recivied Clear Paket From OVH A, i need someone be mentors me :)

• @Stacy said:
    no point making a ovh - ovh tunnel. lol.

Their both capable of doing the exact same thing.

It would make more sense making a ovh tunnel and using it as a GRE tunnel or something to protect your non ovh server

you wrong, dude, ovh still bad traffic no clean traffic, if you try hold all attack from 1 ovh only :) sure ur protected broken also :D hehehe, that why i want make tunnel ovh to ovh :)
    i think more betters OVH 1 get clean traffic and ovh 2 still working for filtring and ovh 2 for clean traffic

• @black said:
    Why would you tunnel OVH <--> OVH for anti ddos?

cos want clean traffic :) dude, ovh no 100% protected still have vulrn effect :)

• yhuza said: yes you are true dude, i want take clean traffic, so ovh A For tunnel and OVH B Recivied Clear Paket From OVH A, i need someone be mentors me :)

There's no need for that as OVH 'B' already clears the traffic so you'd be adding more hops into the loop for no reason that I can see. I could understand if your other server didn't have DDoS protection

• @HyperSpeed said:
    There's no need for that as OVH 'B' already clears the traffic so you'd be adding more hops into the loop for no reason that I can see. I could understand if your other server didn't have DDoS protection

did you know how to make tunnel antiddos ? did you have skype ?

• wouldn't it be the same? OVH B will just get DDoS protected traffic from OVH A, single mitigation phase only, not dual.

• @century1stop said:
    wouldn't it be the same? OVH B will just get DDoS protected traffic from OVH A, single mitigation phase only, not dual.

please respond my PM to you dude, i need help right now