Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCheap.info seems down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCheap.info seems down?

thharristhharris Member
edited October 2011 in Providers

Well I can't access my server and their sites down so its not looking good.

Comments

• yea i guess i should have checked there, strange though. I was on one of their "new boxes" and it didn't go down until yesterday. Guess I was one of the lucky ones it lasted that long.

• It's always the ones with the horrid site designs, isn't it?

• yea Zetta, plus what real company would use a .info domain too

• Actually I think they had another one and lost it. That was these guys, right?

• Weren't they the one's that changed from a .co to a .info because we made a point about the .co domain?

Because .info is a lot more professional :P

• @VMport -- that's UptimeVPS.com to UptimeVPS.co. I still haven't worked out why Ken dropped a perfectly working the best of TLD .com to a .co domain which I usually associate with shady sites.

• @LowEndAdmin

That's the one, yeah doesn't make much sense, then again neither does dropping PayPal as a payment method.

• VMport said: That's the one, yeah doesn't make much sense, then again neither does dropping PayPal as a payment method.

Does if paypal freezes or closes the account.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • LowEndAdmin said: @VMport -- that's UptimeVPS.com to UptimeVPS.co. I still haven't worked out why Ken dropped a perfectly working the best of TLD .com to a .co domain which I usually associate with shady sites.

Probably had issues renewing, maybe name.com accepts payment methods besides paypal & credit cards, and 1&1 doesn't.