Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does BlueVM have technical staffs now?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

does BlueVM have technical staffs now?

Their s7-kvm-ca have offline once again about 8 days ago, although the node quickly recovered, but after this outage, my vps was down and keeping offline, can't ping and ssh, and even can't connect it in the Feathur Panel, the error message in the Feathur Panel is: "Tried to load the data 3 times, but got nothing back. Not trying again until page reload.",

So I send a ticket, hope they can check my vps, but in these 8 days, although I request many times, hope they check my vps, but they are just replied only two times with a simple word "Node is back online" and "We have rebooted the node", but my vps still offline.

I really don't care about how they handle the NODE, I only know my vps can't use, I can't understand why they don't check my vps but just only replied like robot? it's really unprofessional, the node is ok doesn't represent all the vps are also ok. :(

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n

Comments

• I do remember they have IRC channel and they have staff represented there, maybe you could try to seeking for help there.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @XeepiHosting_Joe said:
    I do remember they have IRC channel and they have staff represented there, maybe you could try to seeking for help there.

I have indeed in the IRC recently in many different hours, but no any staff...
    in fact, I have never seen their staffs in IRC in the recently several months.

• hotsnow said: I have indeed in the IRC recently in many different hours, but no any staff... in fact, I have never seen their staffs in IRC in the recently several months.

That is not a good sign, hope you didn't have any important data loss due to the issue & you have backups anyway.

• God I hope these fools deadpool already.. They just treat clients like rubbish.

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited December 2014

Lets tag @BlueVM here since this has worked in the past to get his attention ;)

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited December 2014

Sent OP a message asking for the ticket number. The node is online and your VPS should be up, but if you can't ping it it's possible it's a networking issue. Either way I'll look into it.

It'd be great if people would PM me or email me (admin[at]bluevm.com) if they feel something is wrong. I do care and I do look into these issues.

• @BlueVM said:
    Sent OP a message asking for the ticket number.

pm sent, hope you can find the issue and resolve it asap, thank you.

• Bluevm zurich vps is down since month and every time I send email about status, they say they are working on this.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @BlueVM

The issue was finally resolved, thank you.

• I wonder if S7-KVM is resolved permanently, lots of downtime :(

@BlueVM can we claim SLA credit or something?

• @linuxthefish said:
    I wonder if S7-KVM is resolved permanently, lots of downtime :(

yep, I'm also worried about the stability of the s7-kvm-ca