Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoYouStart, No setup fees
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SoYouStart, No setup fees

edanedan Member
edited December 2014 in Providers

Hey guys,

A bit surprised with SYS, a few moments ago I'm snapping http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/e3-ssd-2.xml (BHS) and realized if there is no setup fees again.

Comments

• Nothing new I think.. Already for a couple of time.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

The offer end today as state by OVH team. :(

• @webcraft said:
    Nothing new I think.. Already for a couple of time.

Ah I am too late..

@davidgestiondbi said:
    The offer end today as state by OVH team. :(

I wish I know earlier...

• 2$/m per IP , was it 3$ One time fee per IP ?

• LeeLee Veteran

Yup be careful of that, no setup fee but they are charging for the IP's again.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • First 16 are still included for the one-time fee, beyond that they're 2 Eur or $3/mo.

• LeeLee Veteran

@mikeyur said:
    First 16 are still included for the one-time fee, beyond that they're 2 Eur or $3/mo.

Nope, the site still says 16 free IP's but if you try and order any you get billed up to 1st Jan at 2 EUR each pro rata.

• @W1V_Lee Yeah, I had a 20 minute convo with them about that. They're updating the panel to reflect properly - but assured me it was one-time for the first 16, even though they showed a 30 day renewal.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @W1V_Lee here, just dug up the email:

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran

Good to know, thanks.

• I paid a month free on my first 16 IP's with SYS @W1V_Lee, next month and rolling renewals are FoC.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2014

The existing server I have is the the same and fine, I ordered another today but noticed the monthly pro rata billing and was like okkkkkkk that was not the same as before.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Yup be careful of that, no setup fee but they are charging for the IP's again.

Its still free but I can't add /29 or /28. I need to split it into 4 block, /30.

• If you get this in France, can you choose different geolocations for the first 16 IPs?

• @kerouac said:
    If you get this in France, can you choose different geolocations for the first 16 IPs?

Yes, we are free to choose our IPs geolocations.

• Also the setup fee is gone with France as well. And the stock for BHS is gone.

You can also get no setup fees in OVH.com servers, but only for BHS.

• @kerouac said:
    Also the setup fee is gone with France as well. And the stock for BHS is gone.

You can also get no setup fees in OVH.com servers, but only for BHS.

I just got one without setup fees in France location

• @alsemany said:
    I just got one without setup fees in France location

ovh or soyoustart?

• @boernd
    SoYouStart I checked all servers configurations it still have no setup fees

• I wish they give no setup fees for the kimsufi range :(

• dragon2611dragon2611 Member
    edited December 2014

When I try to order something from so you start i select order and get sent to OVH.co.uk page after trying to create an account.

Edit: Werid, working now.

• @dragon2611 SoYouStart is an OVH's brand.

• @c1bl said:
    dragon2611 SoYouStart is an OVH's brand.

Sorry I wasn't being very clear, I didn't mean I was being sent to an order page on OVH.co.uk that would have been fine as I know they're an OVH brand, I was quite literally being thrown onto the main ovh.co.uk homepage.