Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 45
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• Sadly no idea, never set one up before - I'llk eep you updated

• @Maounique said:
    Never did one of those are they cpu hungry how much traffic doing? In short compared with freenet please, that one I know well.

It's allowed as long as you deal with abuse (which shouldn't happen if you run it as non-exit relay). I wrote with the support before :)

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

trexos said: It's allowed as long as you deal with abuse (which shouldn't happen if you run it as non-exit relay). I wrote with the support before :)

Cool, so I could also open some ports that I know are not generally causing abuse reports.

• @ZEROF said:
    This is what i call VPS killer :)

Sorry, I thanked by accident. I do not see this offer too much as a VPS killer, to be honest. I have one of these boxes and the CPU performance is quite poor compared to most VPS (not even talking about Disk IO).

• It seems they limit 8 servers per account :D

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I just bought a few and I might buy more to sell them to mates for "Linux iso" downloading.

• Sucks that there isn't a PayPal paymenrt option :/.

• Hi man,

I know that, just small joke. I have one of this and i have much better perfomaces on other servers and VPS i use. But i will add, for small site, dns, some load balancing, this is all what you need.

Amitz said: Sorry, I thanked by accident. I do not see this offer too much as a VPS killer, to be honest. I have one of these boxes and the CPU performance is quite poor compared to most VPS (not even talking about Disk IO).

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

Dedibox kidéchire sd-xxxxx - delivered in 4 minutes and 58 seconds

Just need to figure out what I want to do with it :)

• Sweet - grabbed a few for various projects. Hoping Centos 6 becomes an option though - me and 7 haven't been getting along so well.

Thanked by 1adamluk
  • @ZEROF said:
    But i will add, for small site, dns, some load balancing, this is all what you need.

>

This time, I did not thank by accident! :-)

• Eh, not having PayPal is kind of deal breaker for me. Maybe I'm just overly paranoid but I don't trust my CC to any of hosting companies.

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Seems they are gone, can't order anymore :(

• They're all gone now!

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Crap, I wanted to order one but I also visited the 4814 and even though the page said the €1.99 server it gave me a 4814

• TravTrav Member
    edited November 2014

Looks like the 4814 sold out as well.

• It's gone now. Managed to get one. :)

• tomletomle Member, LIR

Damn they're fast

• @Makenai said:
    Eh, not having PayPal is kind of deal breaker for me. Maybe I'm just overly paranoid but I don't trust my CC to any of hosting companies.

I am normally the same, its just these aren't small fry they are one of the biggest telecoms companies in France (Ilias SA is their parent company), they are probably the safest host outside Amazon/Google/Softlayer with your CC.

Also the 2x5620 servers are still in stock -

https://console.online.net/en/order/server_limited

• I missed this deal again. :(

• another great success, got another two, perhaps the best for this Black Friday, lol

• Will Dedibox limited edition 4814 restock?

• awwww noooo missed 4814!

• VMVPS said: I missed this deal again. :(

Don't worry, it might come again in the future. if they decided to restock it it's because it has been profitable, either because many boxes where idling or because it make people consider them for more expensive servers...

• jeromezajeromeza Member
    edited November 2014

How much are the extra failover IP's?

I can't seem to find pricing...

--

NM, found it:

https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/adresse-ip-failover-virtual-mac

2 Euro per IP.

Thanks,

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Tried to order, got denied.
    Asked support why and they replied : you tried to order to many times in 24hours.
    Try again tomorrow

WTF !?!?!? One time is to many times?
    Now the server is gone

• @jeromeza 2 Eur/mo I think.

• jeromeza said: How much are the extra failover IP's?

I can't seem to find pricing...

What about IPv6? Is ordering a block free?

• @ben78 Yup. /48 included I think.

• @mikeyur said:
    jeromeza 2 Eur/mo I think.

any idea how to remove? I added two but only need one