Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VML
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VML

justinbjustinb Member
edited June 2012 in General

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1163621

It is with much regret that we announce the immediate closure of VML I.T Hosting Division.

Not even a week since posting their newest ad?

Thanked by 1vedran

Comments

• Why is it always 'health reasons'?

• @ElliotJ said: Why is it always 'health reasons'?

They probably think people with good hearts will go easier on them, its more than probably BS.

Thanked by 2Liam nabo
  • Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited June 2012

@liam said: It's sad though for people who have to honestly close for health reasons.

I doubt he even has health issues, he put his 'company' up for sale not too long ago if i recall correctly.

Sure is but sadly people stoop to new levels on the internet. If you had health issues and knew that it would be causing you to close, you wouldn't want a last minute rush (And it is a rush) of sales by getting listed on LEB.

And why keep shared but not VPS/Dedicated, have the doctors advised he shut down VPS and keep shared hosting for the benefit of his health?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@ElliotJ said: Why is it always 'health reasons'?

Because "health reasons" sounds better than "our owner run away"?

Thanked by 1titanicsaled
  • VML isn't that the company that hosts in NL?

• vedranvedran Veteran

@joodle said: VML isn't that the company that hosts in NL?

Yes: http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/vml-it-e3-75-256mb-openvz-vps-in-france-and-netherlands/

Disclaimer: please don't buy anything listed in that offer. If you do, I'm not responsible for any damage, money lost, health issues or anything else

• @liam said: So they are carrying on their shared hosting but not VPS/Dedicated?

"Our owner hauled ass, and we don't have a fucking clue when it comes to Virtualization. Cpanel is pretty easy though, so we'll keep selling that" <_<

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2012

Interesting timing... The company got down just one day after the owner let his other domain expire... Doesn't look planned at all :O

Oh and i don't know if anyone else already pointed this out but this guy was also running IT Experts

I don't know how commen the name is in Mauritius but Facebook

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ElliotJ said: Why is it always 'health reasons'?

LEB is the cancer killing hosts

/4chan

Francisco

• what a fool. Making his facebook profile and pics fully visable.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Anyways, on a more serious note, a few months ago I made a thread on here that they were looking to sell and sell fast.

It's a shame, but OVH should be happy getting the multiple petabytes of bandwidth these guys claimed they used back to their free pool.

Francisco