Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Chart 2012Q2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Chart 2012Q2

edited June 2012 in Reviews

I finally found the time to improve the table. In particular, the price now doesn't include the extra IPv4 addresses (but still include any discount I got), making it easier to compare plans. There is also a new 'uptime' column but be aware I measure it (like every thing else) only 2-3 times a day.
Highest relative CPU speed: URPad
Highest relative Disk speed: RockMyWeb
Highest relative Network speed: BuyVM

Thanked by 1Satellite

Comments

• antivenantiven Member
    edited June 2012

Discounts are temporary. Unless the VPS's are available right now at the listed price, you should be comparing full prices.

• rds100rds100 Member

The price is still not correct (with removed extra IP cost), i will PM you with details for correction.

• 96mb96mb Member

Please disclose all the affiliated links, now I have to clean up the cookies again...

Thanked by 1debug
  • We are not listed? I can sent you info if you need them.

• Some questions have probably been answered there.

@antiven I want to display only real, accurate and daily measures. Price is one of them. I got all the discounts from LEB/LET.

@rds100 Fixed. (I underestimated the extra IP cost).

@96mb All links are affiliated. I haven't finished to enter regular links into the database.

@RaidLogic You're not listed because I don't have a VPS with you.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • ChanChan Member

I'm just wondering which plan do you have with EDIS? I don't think they do Xen (only vservers and KVMs) and my CPU performance doesn't seem that bad compared to your's

• Oh i see.

Best of luck.

• Hey @hostingwizard_net: It's all in Dallas, not sure why the IP geolocated to Pittsburgh for one of the blocks, but just to clear stuff up :)

• @hostingwizard_net said: @antiven I want to display only real, accurate and daily measures. Price is one of them. I got all the discounts from LEB/LET.

Yes, but its not accurate for anyone else who sees that chart, unless they can get a VPS with the same specs at the same price (which they likely won't, because discounts are temporary). Else, disk speed/$ and ram/$ isn't relevant for the rest of us.