Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**HostUS ** Custom Control Panel ** NEW Location ** 6GB OpenVZ $18/q & 768MB $15/y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

**HostUS ** Custom Control Panel ** NEW Location ** 6GB OpenVZ $18/q & 768MB $15/y

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited August 2014 in Offers

HostUS Logo

Hello!

I'm Alexander from HostUS, HostUS is owned and operated by HostUS Solutions LTD, registered in Scotland, United Kingdom. We are a privately held company with NO other investors. We treat each and every one of our clients with the utmost respect that they highly deserve. All plans are now semi-managed, this means we can troubleshoot issues for you such as but not limited to “Network Issues, Load issues and I/O Issues” Tasks excluded from our semi-management is task such as setting up your scripts, installing and configuring PHP etc.

We keep our nodes and networks protected from abuse and spammers. By default port 25 is blocked switch level; this can be removed by simply submitting a ticket. We don't allow spammers and abusers on our network, so if you plan to order a VM, SPAM and DDoS, then prepare to not get a refund, because of these practices, our node uptime is low end industry leading with super fast I/O and low CPU usage.

Typical virtual private servers are costly and are oversold, which make them slow and unresponsive. HostUS powered OpenVZ servers ensure that there is no over-selling, and that performance is available 24/7 on demand by the customer. Handle very large amounts of data processing with extremely powerful dual processor server nodes, powered by RAID10 with a BBU disk configuration. All our nodes are connected with 2 x 1 Gbps ports (Bonded) and each VPS is limited to 900Mbit/s. We own and operate all our hardware such as our primary switch; Juniper EX3200-24T Switch with a 10 Gbps uplink.

Every OpenVZ Plan comes with 16 x native IPV6.

We also use our own in-house custom coded control panel, with our two OpenVZ Locations: Atlanta, GA and Dallas, TX.

Minimum Node Specifications:

• OpenVZ Virtualization
  • Intel Xeon Processors
  • 4x 1TB or 8x 1TB SATA Drives
  • Hardware RAID-10 w/ BBU Configuration
  • 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM
  • 2 x Gbps Public (Bonded) and 1 x Gbps Internal/Private

Our Offer:

LET Exclusive Special-1

4 vCPU Cores (Fair Share)
6 GB DDR3 RAM
6 GB SWAP
150 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
5000 GB Bandwidth
3 x IPv4 Addresses (With Automatic rDNS)
$18 /Quarter ($6/month)

Order Link

LET Exclusive Special-2

4 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
1 GB DDR3 RAM(2GB When paid quarterly)
1 GB SWAP (2GB When paid quarterly)
50 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 x IPv4 Addresses (With Automatic rDNS)
$4 /Month
$10 /Quarter

Order Link

LET Exclusive Special-3

1 vCPU Core (Fair Share)
768MB DDR3 RAM
768MB SWAP
20 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
2048 GB Bandwidth
1 x IPv4 Addresses (With Automatic rDNS)
$15 /Year

Order Link

Network Information:

Atlanta, GA - Looking glass

Dallas, TX - Looking glass

IP SWIP Is available as well, please create a ticket after order with either your ORG-ID or the organisation name you would like.

All our IP Addresses are direct allocations from ARIN.

Best regards,

Alexander!

Comments

• You have a few "Â" characters hanging out in your post :)

Otherwise, best of luck in your sales.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@GoodHosting said:
    You have a few "Â" characters hanging out in your post :)

Otherwise, best of luck in your sales.

Dam things keep appearing ! Thank you,

Alexander

Thanked by 1mov3
  • When will you guys have the KVM control panel ready to rock?

@0xdragon said:
    When will you guys have the KVM control panel ready to rock?

If you submit a ticket or email sales@ho... from your email i'm sure we can get you moved to it ;)

• @AlexanderM said:
    If you submit a ticket or email sales@ho... from your email i'm sure we can get you moved to it ;)

The HostUS Santa never fails to please ;)

• ndlong75ndlong75 Member
    edited August 2014

the 18/q is very good ! i have got one, its stable

@0xdragon said:
    The HostUS Santa never fails to please ;)

hint Just wait until the festive season!

@ndlong75 said:
    the 18/q is very good ! i have got one, its stable

Glad you're happy :)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@AlexanderM Congrats on the new panel.

• IP location shows as GVH for some reason: http://whois.domaintools.com/104.128.239.2

@serverian said:
    IP location shows as GVH for some reason: http://whois.domaintools.com/104.128.239.2

He used to rent the /24 @serverian, SWIP was removed one/two months ago.

Alexander

• BradBrad Member

@serverian said:
    IP location shows as GVH for some reason: http://whois.domaintools.com/104.128.239.2

Show as HostUS here.

@Brad said:
    Show as HostUS here.

I have checked, it was their old block they rented, so some WHOIS tools may show the old SWIP

• Can I see your custom inhouse control panel? just interested as a lot of providers are cutting down on using solusvm at least for openvz and using in house solutions more.

• MunMun Member

I WANT KVM, GIVE ME NOW!

• Impressive speeds, glad I ordered!

@MonsteR said:
    Can I see your custom inhouse control panel? just interested as a lot of providers are cutting down on using solusvm at least for openvz and using in house solutions more.

I'll get some videos and screen shots up tommrrow evening, as were also currently adding new features.

Thanks for your interest.

@Mun said:
    I WANT KVM, GIVE ME NOW!

When our new hardware arrives, maybe ;)

@linuxthefish said:
    Impressive speeds, glad I ordered!

I'm glad you're happy!

Alexander

• cool_dudecool_dude Member
    edited August 2014

can TOR be run for relay on LET Exclusive Special-2

• Really loving the new design! :D

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited August 2014

Dallas or Atlanta ? Anyone have a preference ?
    Both gets 14 hops from here and ~= ping responses

-- Edit : Oh well, my LET fever is back... so I ordered the $18 /qt package @ Atlanta! -- Setup was instantaneous, all updates where done and a bind slave server is operating ! All that in 30 minutes. Quiet impressive.

That looks promising :)

• vladka24vladka24 Member
    edited August 2014

I really recommend HostUS.

I've been using HostUs for a good amount of time, and I love it. I've been on the Atlanta and Texas nodes. I'd say both of them are great, and honestly my ping stayed the same throughout the two locations.

One thing that disappoined me was that getting 50 more gigs is an extra 35 dollars a year, bummer. But all in all it's freaking amazing. I loaded a zPanel on my vps, and got everything working. It's just super super fast.

If your curious you can ping my domain and see for yourself the ping, in a real scenario. https://www.vladstudio.biz/

• bittorrent allowed?

@cool_dude said:
    can TOR be run for relay on LET Exclusive Special-2

No sorry.

@sambling said:
    Really loving the new design! :D

Thank you !

@FredQc said:
    Dallas or Atlanta ? Anyone have a preference ?
    Both gets 14 hops from here and ~= ping responses

-- Edit : Oh well, my LET fever is back... so I ordered the $18 /qt package @ Atlanta! -- Setup was instantaneous, all updates where done and a bind slave server is operating ! All that in 30 minutes. Quiet impressive.

That looks promising :)

Glad you are happy !

@vladka24 said:
    I really recommend HostUS.

I've been using HostUs for a good amount of time, and I love it. I've been on the Atlanta and Texas nodes. I'd say both of them are great, and honestly my ping stayed the same throughout the two locations.

One thing that disappoined me was that getting 50 more gigs is an extra 35 dollars a year, bummer. But all in all it's freaking amazing. I loaded a zPanel on my vps, and got everything working. It's just super super fast.

If your curious you can ping my domain and see for yourself the ping, in a real scenario. https://www.vladstudio.biz/

Glad you're happy !

@PremiumFast_Net said:
    bittorrent allowed?

Only legal torrents.