Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM 1.16.02
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM 1.16.02

ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Looks like SolusVM are recovering....A good start

Fixes/Changes/Features

Added option for a client to reconfigure the OpenVZ networking

Changed the way ips are added to OpenVZ virtual servers

Added option for client/admin to enable/disable PV-on-HVM driver support

Changed the way the custom DHCP configuration files are read/written

Added DHCP logging. /var/log/solusvm/dhcpd.log

Fixed networking for debian/ubuntu KVM IPv6 virtual servers

Added bandwidth tally logs. /var/log/solusvm/bandwidthtally.log

Callbacks now include IPv6 subnets

Added ability to migrate clients from IPv6 to IPv6 subnets
http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Configuration/IPv6/IPv6-IPv6-Subnets.htm

http://docs.solusvm.com/release_versions_stable#section11602

Comments

• Do we need a thread about every update?

Thanked by 2Spencer orak
  • wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@serverian said:
    Do we need a thread about every update?

This.

I just see it as a epeen race between virtualizor and solus right now.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Just thought of sharing. That's all :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

said: Added ability to migrate clients from IPv6 to IPv6 subnets

http://docs.solusvm.com/v2/Default.htm#Configuration/IPv6/IPv6-IPv6-Subnets.htm

Well at least this one is interesting. Maybe more of the "16 IPv6" providers will pull their heads out of their asses, since it now should be easier to do so.

• @sz1hosting said:
    Virtualizor fan here!

Will you quit already? You are not improving their sales at all. All you do is damaging their image by spamming their name on every damn thread about panels here.

• wychwych Member

@serverian said:
    Will you quit already? You are not improving their sales at all. All you do is damaging their image by spamming their name on every damn thread about panels here.

2nded.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited August 2014

sz1hosting said: Virtualizor fan here!

Given how poor your judgement is, I'm sure they don't want your endorsement. If I see your name associated with something, my instinct is to run away, very fast.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited August 2014

serverian said: Will you quit already? You are not improving their sales at all. All you do is damaging their image by spamming their name on every damn thread about panels here.

If you wasn't such a douche you wouldn't of been scared out of UK data centers - ever asked yourself why you was getting ddosed? . You are the biggest douche on this forum.

• @sz1hosting said:

Now you are just sad.

Thanked by 2sz1hosting orak
  • lbft said: Given how poor your judgement is, I'm sure they don't want your endorsement. If I see your name associated with something, my instinct is to run away, very fast.

Well you talk a lot of sh## don't you.

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    If you wasn't such a douche you wouldn't of been scared out of UK data centers - ever asked yourself why you was getting ddosed? . You are the biggest douche on this forum.

Oh for fucks sake, here we go again.

• @sz1hosting said:

Perhaps he wanted to ensure the stability of client services.

• serverian said: Now you are just sad.

And that is what you do to people not nice is it?

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@sz1hosting and you wonder why people on here don't like you and give you abuse?

I would advise you only comment if you have nice things to say, and even then only if its not on about Virtualizor.

• @sz1hosting said:
    And that is what you do to people not nice is it?

I've simply warned you. I didn't insult you. It was a constructive feedback.

• wych said: @sz1hosting and you wonder why people on here don't like you and give you abuse?

It is just how it is online, people dislike people and slander them for no reason, i will try to stop posting so much on here now and be more of a reader and only post if i have something to say, and i will not be letting people know i am a fan of whatever product too.

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    It is just how it is online, people dislike people and slander them for no reason

No they don't, people usually have a reason. Im not keen how you hide behind certain things; e.g. your DDoS comments, you tout this that and the other but don't have the spec/info to back your claims up. With the panels, "because it is" and so on.

i will try to stop posting so much on here now and be more of a reader and only post if i have something to say, and i will not be letting people know i am a fan of whatever product too.

Its a free world dude, do what you want.
    You have more than your fair share of advice off myself and others here and I think most people are fedup of it being the same old cycle.

Thanked by 1DalekOfSkaro
  • All tricks and games..

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    All tricks and games..

Depending how deep you want to get life is a game, and its upto you to play it the right way.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • What a moron.

• @rm_ said:
    Well at least this one is interesting. Maybe more of the "16 IPv6" providers will pull their heads out of their asses, since it now should be easier to do so.

Thank god this is out now. Was getting sick of manually doing this :P

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

sz1hosting said: i will try to stop posting so much on here now and be more of a reader

Sounds perfect.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith should be super excited about the IPv6 thing, I guess he was the one who brought it up a million times :P

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@AnthonySmith - "ask and you shall receive"

• Finally they implemented some of our requests...

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited August 2014

sz1hosting said: If you wasn't such a douche

Thanked by 1chauffer
  • DalekOfSkaro said: If you wasn't such a douche.

I try.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@serverian said:

This. @virtualizor please ask him to stop it he is making your good work look cheap.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@rsk said:
    AnthonySmith should be super excited about the IPv6 thing, I guess he was the one who brought it up a million times :P

So many times I got attacked over it haha.