Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

experiences with network speeds in soyoustart?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

experiences with network speeds in soyoustart?

I haven't heard too many reviews on soyoustart and I am really curious of the speeds so I was wondering if existing users could post up their server location and server speed tests and maybe tell me their general experience. I'm just trying to see if the speed cap of 250 megabit actually applies to all locations.

Comments

• n0myn0my Member
    edited August 2014

RBX

Network is really good imo.

Thanked by 1wojons
  • @n0my said:
    RBX

Anyway you can provide some speeds to locations in the us, like Atalanta, Dallas and los anagles.

• n0myn0my Member

@wojons said:
    Anyway you can provide some speeds to locations in the us, like Atalanta, Dallas and los anagles.

• Thanks looks like good speeds!

• smansman Member

Where is the server?

• n0myn0my Member

sman said: Where is the server?

OVH, Roubaix, France

• I guess I can infer from the speedtest pics but rather hear an account of this: are you able to burst over 250 megabit a lot? I asked soyoustart and they said there was no bursting. Just wanted to clarify.

• Non busy times you might be lucky to get 300, but I think OVH's network is quite busy as most of my tests were 200 - 260.

• Ah I see. What location are you in?