Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ 50% OFF ★ Special LET Plan: 2GB RAM @ $3.47 ★ ✔Intel Xeon CPUs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ 50% OFF ★ Special LET Plan: 2GB RAM @ $3.47 ★ ✔Intel Xeon CPUs

GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Navigation

Homepage

About Us & Our Network

Testimonials

Shared Hosting

Reseller Hosting

OpenVZ VPS

SSL Certificates

DDoS Protection

Contact Us

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

About GreenHostBox

GreenHostBox was established in May 27, 2013 in looking to provide customers with high quality hosting and support. We understand that anything from a small personal blog to a mission-critical business site needs to be accessible and fast 24 hours a day. We continue to expand and grow bigger everyday which is the key of our success. At GreenHostBox, we keep everything at a very affordable price while maintaining our hosting qualities and expectations high. All of our servers uses RAID to maintain your important data with high redundancy and premium tier-1 network for quick loading speeds. No one should pay hefty unnecessary prices for services which is one of the many reasons why our customers choose us. We keep a high uptime promise at 99.9% and if it goes below that, you will get compensated. If you aren't completely satisfied with our hosting we offer a thirty days money back guarantee regardless of reason! You can now try our services worry free!

Server's Specification (Minimum)

• Intel Xeon CPUs
  • SATA Drives in RAID-10
  • 1Gbps Port
  • Located in Piscataway, New Jersey
  • Datacenter: Dupont Fabros

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

VPS Features

• FREE Setup
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Gigabit Ports
  • Full Root Access
  • Instant Setup
  • Instant Plan Upgrade/Downgrade
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Network Uptime SLA

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Latest Promotions

Discount Promo Code: VPS50OFF

Receive 50% OFF on any VPS plan for your first month! Monthly payment plan required.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Special LowEndTalk Plan

• 2.2+ GHz CPU @ 2 Cores
  • 50GB RAID-10 Disk Space
  • 1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 2GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6
  • 1Gbps Port
  • OpenVZ
  • $6.95/m

Order Now | View Other Plans

128MB Special Yearly Plan

• 2.2+ GHz CPU @ 1 Core
  • 10GB RAID-10 Disk Space
  • 500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 128MB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6
  • 1Gbps Port
  • OpenVZ
  • $10.00/year

256MB Special Yearly Plan

• 2.2+ GHz CPU @ 1 Core
  • 15GB RAID-10 Disk Space
  • 500GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 256MB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 IPv4 / 16 IPv6
  • 1Gbps Port
  • OpenVZ
  • $20.00/year

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

VPS Addons

• Additional IPv4 Address - $1.95/m
  • Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate - $6.95/year

Comments

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited July 2014

We have made a mistake on our Special LowEndTalk Plan. Instead of 1GB RAM, it was supposed to be 2GB RAM :)

• itgodsitgods Member

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

Looks like GVH.. :D

edited July 2014

@itgods said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

Looks like GVH.. :D

I apologize, I forgot to set to set the promo for the new plan. It should be working fine now. For the hundredth time, we are not GVH :)

• WHOIS:

> Registrant Name: John C.
    > Registrant Organization: GreenHostBox
    > Registrant Street: PO Box 83000
    > Registrant Street: Suite 5653
    > Registrant City: Johnsonville
    > Registrant State/Province: 
    > Registrant Postal Code: 6440
    > Registrant Country: nz
    > Registrant Phone: +1.8188647746
    > Registrant Email: [email protected]

Your address is in New Zealand, but why do you have a USA number?

Also, who is Tom Nelson?

> Thomas Nelson ([email protected]) 
    >    +1.5738337228 
    >    2403 Mandan Road 
    >    Pocahontas, MO 63779 
    >    US 

edited July 2014

@forthcloud said:

We have a PO Box in New Zealand and the phone number listed is our VoIP phone number.

As for Thomas Nelson, he was our business partner long time ago and the domain was registered under him but he stepped down and has no affiliation with GreenHostBox anymore. I don't know why you put [email protected] because Thomas and I was never affiliated with GVH. (Or maybe you're just trying to make false claims?)

• @GreenHostBox said:
    As for Thomas Nelson, he was my business partner long time ago and the domain was registered under him but he stepped down and has no affiliation with GreenHostBox anymore. I don't know why you put [email protected] because Thomas and I was never affiliated with GVH. (Or maybe you're just trying to make false claims?)

That's from WHOIS history, I don't know why GVH is there. The address seems to be non-existent as well.

edited July 2014

@forthcloud said:
    That's from WHOIS history, I don't know why GVH is there. The address seems to be non-existent as well.

What site did you use to find the WHOIS?

As for the address, it is a PO Box and not an actual street address so it won't show up on the maps. You can verify the address by going to http://www.privatebox.co.nz/mail_box_addresses.php

Anything else you want to ask me?

• now if only the servers could be located in new zealand instead of the po-box i would so buy lots

• @lukesUbuntu said:
    now if only the servers could be located in new zealand instead of the po-box i would so buy lots

We are looking into providing VPS hosting in exotic regions soon.

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu