Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Kimsufi really sell KS-1 daily?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Kimsufi really sell KS-1 daily?

ad0ad0 Member

KS-1 Atom™ D425 335 1c/ 2t 1.8 GHz+ 2 GB 500 GB 100 Mbps /128 € 4.99 excl. VAT
Currently being replenished
Last server delivered:
today at 14:18

What does it mean last server delivered today? do they sell ks-1 daily if i watch that page 24x7?

Comments

• when they get stock they sell it but people buy them so quickly.

• @ad0 said:
    Last server delivered:

What does it mean last server delivered today? do they sell ks-1 daily if i watch that page 24x7?

I believe they said deliver, not sold.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

They can't sell the kimsufis when that message shows because your unable to buy. So they are just dealing with a backlog at that point.

• zevuszevus Member

I have never seen one & I check the website probably four or five times a week.

Not looking for myself, though. The i5-3570s w/ 16GB of RAM for 20 euro... much better than a, well, VPS with tons of space. The i3-2130 at 15 euro is a nice deal too, but with that 3570s at 20 euro, doesn't make much sense to take it. IMO, it's also superior to the KS-5B at 25 euro (unless you need the 8 threads vs 4)... but then, why would you get that with the KS-6 at 30 euro? Is 5 euro really that important? I have no clue why KS-5B is always sold out...

• CroggeCrogge Member

Nearly all KS servers are in demand due to the low setup taxes and network protection, I try to get a KS-1/2 since months.

• BlanozBlanoz Member

I'm convinced that there are people who use scripts that check the website constantly and sends an alert whenever a free slot opens.

• MakenaiMakenai Member
    edited July 2014

@Blanoz said:
    I'm convinced that there are people who use scripts that check the website constantly and sends an alert whenever a free slot opens.

wink wink I'm a bad person, I know.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • wychwych Member

@Blanoz said:

Many do, check the KS thread for info.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BlanozBlanoz Member

Did you all have had your IDs & bills checked prior to account activation? I've used Kimsufi in 2012-2013 and never had to. Now I cannot login with the old account and for the new one my official papers are requested.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

zevus said: I check the website probably four or five times a week.

That's such an amazing effort on your part, well just so you know they appear once every couple of days, likely at some weird time (night), and the exact same minute hundreds of people get E-Mail or SMS messages to their mobile phones, and all servers are sold out in under 5-10 minutes. That's for some context on how far your "four or five times a week" gets you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • zevuszevus Member

@rm_ said:
    That's such an amazing effort on your part, well just so you know they appear once every couple of days, likely at some weird time (night), and the exact same minute hundreds of people get E-Mail or SMS messages to their mobile phones, and all servers are sold out in under 5-10 minutes. That's for some context on how far your "four or five times a week" gets you.

NP. Like I said, I wasn't checking for myself. If he wants one bad enough, then he can go ahead and do that.

Blanoz: I had the same issue, w/ my old account not working anymore. I guess you have to verify all over again.

• @ad0 said:
    Last server delivered:

To save you the hassle: http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk/

Thanked by 3orak Blanoz Droidzone
  • swi7chswi7ch Member
    edited July 2014

@Blanoz said:

This ^

I have a UBot script that auto checks KS-1 and KS-2 availability every 30s and to play an alarm on my PC whenever the status changes.

Maybe I should start my own service - buy all of these KS-1 and KS-2 servers and then selll them to someone to takeover...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BlanozBlanoz Member

Aren't you limited to 5 pcs per account?