Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLUEVM/GVH/123SYS WHICH DO YOU LIKE BEST
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I attached a poll..

1. Which do you like best?40 votes
    1. BLUEVM
      60.00%
    2. GREENVALUEHOST
      30.00%
    3. 123SYSTEMS
      10.00%

Comments

• I'll vote for sh*t.

• Why isn't "they're all bad" an option?

Ironically, you've listed them in the order (from most to least) that I get refugee clients from. We get most of our runners from BlueVM's yearly deal, second most from GVH's recent explosion, and third most from 123systems.

Thanked by 1msg7086
  • @GoodHosting said:
    Why isn't "they're all bad" an option?

Ironically, you've listed them in the order (from most to least) that I get refugee clients from. We get most of our runners from BlueVM's yearly deal, second most from GVH's recent explosion, and third most from 123systems.

Ahhahahhaha

• BlueVM is better by far.

BlueVM hasn't lied or cheated. They are always professional and they know how to use grammar. More than can be said about some of the other hosts that advertise here.

• 123systems

• All are very Bad.... BlueVM is somehow good for ticket reply!!

• at least they are still running and operating, how about tacticalvps ?

• BlueVM is actually pretty good. Never had any problems with them. They are way better than 123Systems and GVH. Even better than some other hosts here...