Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waiting for Kimsufi Validation - How to speed it up....
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Waiting for Kimsufi Validation - How to speed it up....

Hi Guys,

I m practically waiting since 4 days now for kimsufi to respond anything after I have sent the documents they required. Like this I can not do anything to get a server. Anyone having idea how much time it takes?

Thanks

Comments

• serverbossserverboss Member
    edited July 2014

Have you requested support from them!

If they say to wait more than Count stars

• 23 Days or 3 work weeks and counting.

• They haven't said anything at all. I have emailed....but no one replies. anyone knows a email address?

• darknessends said: They haven't said anything at all. I have emailed....but no one replies. anyone knows a email address?

Don't they have a ticket system?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@darknessends said:
    They haven't said anything at all. I have emailed....but no one replies. anyone knows a email address?

You wont get better service by stamping your feet louder, just wait.

My latest one took 5 weeks, from what I hear the more fuss you make the longer it takes.

• @serverboss said:

Nope, they have a publicly viewable 'support' forum where half the buttons are randomly French. And weirdo non-ovh employees users seem to reply more than ovh employees.

• @AnthonySmith : posted here to get an idea of how crazy they could be. 5 weeks. bah !!

• it's just take 4 days for me

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Caveman122 said:
    Nope, they have a publicly viewable 'support' forum where half the buttons are randomly French. And weirdo non-ovh employees users seem to reply more than ovh employees.

Ever wondered to explore your account settings, there is option to change language to ENGLISH ;)

@darknessends said:
    Hi Guys,

I m practically waiting since 4 days now for kimsufi to respond anything after I have sent the documents they required. Like this I can not do anything to get a server. Anyone having idea how much time it takes?

Thanks

Start topic on their forum, it speeds up process. Do send them mail again but topic link, they will not reply your mail but may speed up .

And they don't have TICKET system,,,

• @Saahib said:
    Ever wondered to explore your account settings, there is option to change language to ENGLISH ;)

Yeah, and half the buttons are randomly French.

Lolz.. show me your account at KimSufi , I will change it for you even when its french and I donno french.

• @Saahib said:
    Lolz.. show me your account at KimSufi , I will change it for you even when its french and I donno french.

... Are you one of those 'helpful' people in the kimsufi forum? And quit typing like a 13yr old.

edited July 2014

No, I don't want to do it for you, I want to show you that how ignorant you are, may be you are not used to FORUMs and internet that much.

By the way, how do you classify typing like 13 year old kid or 80 year old elderly ?

• @Saahib said:
    Lolz, its, french, donno

I will change it for you

No, I don't want to do it for you

If you don't realize you were being insulting, let me spell it out for you. LET is generally full of system admins and the notion of telling people how to change the language is insulting. When you insult people, they insult you right back. Changing the language was the first thing I did, a lot of the entries turned English and the rest remained French.

edited July 2014

So did I insulted you and you are still not getting it..
    I know there are people mostly Admin here, but internet is not only about Admin.. there are people who knows more than admin about forums, there are people who are developer as well as part time admin.. and list goes on..
    Definitely you are only Admin.. because I double checked, forum is 100% english if You are in "ENGLISH" section.

• Caveman122Caveman122 Member
    edited July 2014

@Saahib said:
    So did I insulted you and you are still not getting it..
    I know there are people mostly Admin here, but internet is not only about Admin.. there are people who knows more than admin about forums, there are people who are developer as well as part time admin.. and list goes on..
    Definitely you are only Admin.. because I double checked, forum is 100% english if You are in "ENGLISH" section.

Ok, let's fix your grammar first, I can't take you seriously otherwise.

did I insulted

did I insult*

and you are still not getting it

or are you*

I know there are people mostly Admin here

I know most people are admins here*

but internet is not only about Admin

the internet* not all about*

there are people who knows more than admin about forums

What?

and list goes on

What list?

Definitely you are

You are definitely*

english

English*

To address your point, I am a developer too. If I were to design a website for international uses, I would not make French a default language. I have not check the forums lately in great detail, maybe they have improved. Is it so inconceivable that internalization might be a working progress for them?

• J1021J1021 Member

Been using the forum in 100% English for a while now.

Thanked by 1Dylan
    edited July 2014

Man, you took all that trouble of finding errors for me.. I am impressed with your English. But definitely you don't know forums (vbulletin specially).

@kcaj said:
    Been using the forum in 100% English for a while now.

@caveman122
    This says it all.

Gist is , first investigate then complain.. :)

Besides, I am bored of this thread.. moreover this argument is not going to help OP .

• @Saahib said:
    Man, you took all that trouble of finding errors for me.. I am impressed with your English. But definitely you don't know forums (vbulletin specially).

And how long was a while? If you are bored of the thread, then leave, no need to announce it.

• RBHRBH Member

Took me 2 days lol

• Caveman122 said: or are you*

I know there are people mostly Admin here

Caveman122 said: I know there are people mostly Admin here

I know most people are admins here*

Caveman122 said: but internet is not only about Admin

the internet* not all about*

Technically that's not completely incorrect @Caveman122 Time for a reality check, my friend.

• Validation took 3 weeks for my account.

• @srvrpro said:
    Technically that's not completely incorrect Caveman122 Time for a reality check, my friend.

It's not completely correct either then. The reality? It was an insult in an argument. I am clearly stepping on some toes here so I digress.

• iceTwyiceTwy Member

@Caveman122 said:

I really feel like I should do a guide for browsing Kimsufi's forums, considering that I'm French. Would it help out anyone?

• @iceTwy said:

Why is the 'commercial support' publicly viewable, or is there other ticketing system I am missing? And why are other customers allowed to comment in there? Do you get faster/better supports if you post in the French forum?

• They verify all accounts one by one. They're just sometimes waiting for a month in some inernal queue)

• Don't order from Kimsufi, that's how you speed the verification. Or be in the EU, they seem to give priority or dont even ask for ID verification for people living in the EU