Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems issues - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems issues

2»

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

solusvm seems recovered, but the iso tk still not been handled, and no any reply, no ETA, already 12 days, perhaps this ticket will be the longest wait time in the history, lol

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tega said:
    Sent several support tickets and none got a reply. They just end up closed.

Recurring theme in reviews.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@hotsnow said:
    solusvm seems recovered, but the iso tk still not been handled, and no any reply, no ETA, already 12 days, perhaps this ticket will be the longest wait time in the history, lol

just cacel your VPS,no problem anymore.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@World said:
    just cacel your VPS,no problem anymore.

yep, but it seems they don't support refund, lol

• WorldWorld Veteran

@hotsnow said:
    yep, but it seems they don't support refund, lol

open a paypal dispute and give me your fucking money haha :P

• J1021J1021 Member

hotsnow said: solusvm seems recovered

It won't be too long before it is down again.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • J1021J1021 Member

Apparently Chris now handles PayPal disputes for 123Systems.

Thanked by 2DomainBop lbft
  • WorldWorld Veteran

@1e10 said:
    Apparently Chris now handles PayPal disputes for 123Systems.

Not only Chris but maybe also Andrew :P

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

every time when we reply, Andrew always timely change the status of the ticket to "Open - OS Installs", but no any reply, it's interesting, he have time to change the status every time, but no time to really handle it.

• J1021J1021 Member

hotsnow said: every time when we reply, Andrew always timely change the status of the ticket to "Open - OS Installs", but no any reply, it's interesting, he have time to change the status every time, but no time to really handle it.

Maybe he is escalating to someone in charge.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@1e10 said:
    Maybe he is escalating to someone in charge.

he should have any access to all the systems, I have once requested debian isos, been added quickly, in fact, I haven't ever seen any other staffs, and this windows iso request have already 2 weeks...

• I am guessing that he does not want you to use Windows, since it will actually consume most if not all the rams "allocated" to you.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • tegatega Member

My paypal claim was refused, because they state on the terms of service that they will not offer refunds. So money lost, no service provided. Good luck with them. I will make sure they will be recognized as scammers in every single opportunity I may have to do it!

• tegatega Member

Yeah still scamming people, they just posted a comment in their last post at LEB with new offers, which they will not provide and still keep the money!

The no-refund policy they have allow them to keep scamming.