Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.4.6 Released !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.4.6 Released !

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited July 2014 in General

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.6 This version has some feature releases and bug fixes.

1) [Feature] iSCSI Drive support added for XenServer Virtualizor.

2) [Feature] Tun/Tap option added in Enduser Panel for OpenVZ. Now Endusers can enable/disable the TUN/TAP.

3) [Feature] PPP option added in Enduser Panel for OpenVZ.

4) [Feature] VNC added for XenServer Virtualizor in Enduser Panel.

5) [Feature] The Admin can set the “Process Priority” and I/O Priority for the process creating the VPS.

6) [Feature] “CPU Affinity” added for XEN and KVM. Now the Admin can pin the Virtual Cores of a VPS to a Physical Core.

7) [Feature] Added option in “Backup Settings” to add the Newly created VPS in active backups list.

8) [Bug Fix] Endusers were able to enable the VNC even if its not allowed by the Admin. This is fixed by removing the “Enable VNC” option in Enduser Panel. The Admin can allow the users to control the VNC as well.

9) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth was not reported correctly in Xen 4. This is fixed now.

10) [Bug Fix] While creating a XEN-PV template, it was saved as a EXT4 format by default. This is fixed now.

12) [Bug Fix] Allowed Default Firewall rules for SMTP emails.

13) [Improvements] API has been improved.

14) [Improvements] Admin Panel Minor Theme improvement have been made.

15) [Improvements] We have added more OS Templates Mirrors so that downloads work better.

1Click install:

Some of the new options for end users:

Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master.

Click here to Read More and here for the Virtualizor website:

We at sz1Hosting are working closely with Virtualizor helping improve it in any way we can and we did help with the input of new and improved features and will continue to ensure Virtualizor is the best vps panel.

Comments

• Finally they fix that bloody PPP issue.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @Nekki @mpkossen

Considering the fact that @sz1hosting is now literally posting offers and being the sales rep for Virtualizor, shouldn't this be under providers or offers?

• linuxthefish said: Finally they fix that bloody PPP issue.

And quite a lot of other things too!

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited July 2014

0xdragon said: Considering the fact that @sz1hosting is now literally posting offers and being the sales rep for Virtualizor, shouldn't this be under providers or offers?

I do not work for Virtualizor i just use there software and talk to them a lot. I already asked the admins before posting this if it was ok as i will do with any of my posts.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

nice work...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

having not used it myself, on the surface at least it certainly beats solusvm in terms of features now.

Sadly they are still missing 1 key element that is preventing them from getting any market share, migration from solusvm is still manual and full of 'gotchas' because they have made literally ZERO effort to attract customers away from solusvm.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited July 2014

AnthonySmith said: Sadly they are still missing 1 key element that is preventing them from getting any market share, migration from solusvm is still manual and full of 'gotchas' because they have made literally ZERO effort to attract customers away from solusvm.

You should contact them and tell them this and see what they say, as they are the kind of company that actually listens to its customers and potential customers about improvements : )

• BoxodeBoxode Member

sz1hosting said: You should contact them and tell them this and see what they say, as they are the kind of company that actually listens to its customers and potential customers about improvements : )

No :)

@sz1hosting said:
    You should contact them and tell them this and see what they say, as they are the kind of company that actually listens to its customers and potential customers about improvements : )

I have contacted them a number of times, the replies are either a pile of shit or not at all.

They wont ever do this as it requires common sense.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • wychwych Member

I have contacted them a number of times, the replies are either a pile of shit or not at all.

And thus why I wouldn't use it.

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB

@wych said:
    And thus why I wouldn't use it.

Same, the only person they ever seem to bother talking to is @sz1hosting it is a shame really, they are throwing away between $500,000 and $1,000,000 p/year because they simply cant be bothered to deal with emails.

Also another company that focuses on skin tweaks instead of missing and broken features, makes me fk'ing sick.

• wychwych Member
    edited July 2014

@AnthonySmith, I agree but I do wonder how much @sz1hosting have partnered and worked with them or if he e-mails them a list of issues and thats it etc.

I also wonder if they know the demo panel on the site is down?

http://demo.virtualizor.com/
    http://demo.virtualizor.com:4084/

A 50X error occurred

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    virtualizor

Its active... But not discussions or comments?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

All that i can say is that they are responsive for our requests and tickets. Little math showed that they are solving everything under one hour. Also i would like to add that we have requested lots of custom requests which they have created in a reasonable time frame for free. They are getting better every day.

For example our ninja panel will be built on top of Virtualizor. We had extensive list of custom modules which are almost all done.

I can say only nice things about them.

Thanked by 2sz1hosting k0nsl

Ok, final attempt just sent, if they don't get back to me this time that will be it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

wych said: ts active... But not discussions or comments?

Account date is 9th July. It may be a bullshit account or someone having a laugh, but I noticed it in the member list yesterday so gave it a tag here.

• @Nekki said:
    Account date is 9th July. It may be a bullshit account or someone having a laugh, but I noticed it in the member list yesterday so gave it a tag here.

Yes, we did register yesterday.
    We are releasing new versions to improve and add more features.
    We would definitely like to know what people would want us to do in terms of features.
    Over the next couple of months we will be addressing many feature requests.
    Two significant features being worked upon right now is :
    1) Importer Wizards from other Panels
    2) Reseller Panel

• NekkiNekki Veteran

virtualizor said: We would definitely like to know what people would want us to do in terms of features.

I suggest you open up a dialog with @AnthonySmith then...

• drserver said: I can say only nice things about them.

I agree me too.

• @Nekki said:

Already done that sir.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • wychwych Member

@virtualizor I also suggest you don't only work on Solus migration but also other platforms...

• @wych said:
    virtualizor I also suggest you don't only work on Solus migration but also other platforms...

Sir, the way we will have standalone importers as well for Xen and KVM. So lets say you want to import from Proxmox, you will be able to do so.

• XenServer looks nice. Quite stable, enterprise features,..

• Yes, Virtualizor does support XenServer. We are also integrating LXC soon.

@virtualizor do you have a billing and automation for blesta or clientexec like you have for whmcs....

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

We are using virtualizor too, seems to be great for now. Even support is helpfull.

• agentmishra said: @virtualizor do you have a billing and automation for blesta or clientexec like you have for whmcs....

I would suggest you send a email to [email protected]

@sz1hosting said:
    I would suggest you send a email to [email protected]

sick and tired of doing that but do not get response ...

• @agentmishra said:
    sick and tired of doing that but do not get response ...

Sir, we didnt get an email. What email did you send it from ? It could have landed in SPAM. Also if you send an email to [email protected] then you will receive a confirmation of the email being received. Did you get it ?

Thanked by 1agentmishra