Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QualityServers.co.uk - The Eliminator™ - 600MB RAM, 40GB Disk, R1soft, IPv6 - £4/$6 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QualityServers.co.uk - The Eliminator™ - 600MB RAM, 40GB Disk, R1soft, IPv6 - £4/$6 per month

jhjh Member
edited August 2011 in Offers

The Eliminator™ is the latest and best promotional package from Quality Servers, designed to "eliminate" the competition. Choose OpenVZ for a LEB deal (<$7 per month) and get started straight away on any of these high-performing, cost-effective and full-managed plans. Further customisations are available on the order form, where you can add cPanel, DirectAdmin and extra IP space to get just the server you're looking for.

Specifications

40GB Disk

600MB RAM

600MB Burst/vSWAP

1TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 + 16 IPv6

Fully Managed

Responsible Overselling

1Gbps Port

FREE Daily R1soft Backups

Test IPs / Download Files

UK Test IP: 217.114.62.48

UK Test Download (10MB)

USA Test IP: 64.191.80.200

USA Test Download (10MB)

Locations

Manchester, UK

Scranton, PA, USA

Payment Methods

Paypal

Credit card

Bank transfer (UK only)

Geekbench a UK OVZ Eliminator

Order Link / More Information

Comments

• dirkdirk Member

Burstnet/HostNoc?

• jhjh Member

Hi Dirk,

In the UK we have racks with BurstNET and use our own equipment. In the USA we rent dedicated servers from BurstNET.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2011

O.o, I was looking for a replacement to my SimplexWebs UK VPS. If only you had PayOffline for the UK XD It seems only Simplex and Tech-Hosts have PayOffline :(

• ztecztec Member

I took this offer some time a go. very good performance, supporttickets have been answered in an hour. I am hosted with them in the UK. this offer still seems to good to be true, but im 100% satisfied .

Thanks for reading.

Thanked by 1jh
  • jhjh Member
    edited August 2011

Humza said: O.o, I was looking for a replacement to my SimplexWebs UK VPS. If only you had PayOffline for the UK XD It seems only Simplex and Tech-Hosts have PayOffline :(

Are you able to pay by bank deposit/transfer?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2011

Unfortunately no, as I am 13 years old, and dont carry around valid ID, I like PayOffline because I can send my friend with £20 or so and he will go to the post office on his way home from school. P.S. There is no post office near my house or bank :P And I live like 3 minutes away from my school XD

EDIT: O.o, I thought jtodd sounded familliar, I just searched my email's for QualityServers, nothing! Then I searched your name and bingo, we had the exact same conversation, and you said you were suspicious of PayOffline :\

• vampireJvampireJ Member
    edited August 2011

So eliminator = qualityservers.co.uk ?

Your tag line is very close to alienvps so I thought this was the former owner of alienvps (which was jtam from wht)

• LowEndAdminLowEndAdmin Member
    edited August 2011

vampireJ said: eliminator = qualityservers.co.uk

Eliminator is just one of QualityServers' VPS plans. Good reviews on LowEndBox (post 1 and post 2).

Edit: I guess I better add the provider's name in the title.

• Brought one about an hour ago, can't seem to access it, have submitted a ticket.

login as: root
    [email protected]'s password:
    Server refused to allocate pty
    stdin: is not a tty

• dmmcintyre3dmmcintyre3 Member
    edited August 2011

Run this from another linux box:

ssh root@IP exec MAKEDEV pty

ssh root@IP exec MAKEDEV tty

• Sent a support ticket a few hours ago, still waiting for a resolution.

• jhjh Member

Hi,

I believe this has been resolved now. If not please let me know your ticket ID.

Thank you for your purchase!

• Yes, everything is good. Thank you for your help.

• drmikedrmike Member
    edited August 2011

I don't know. To me there's only one The Eliminator. Well maybe two.

;)