Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems issues
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems issues

tegatega Member
edited June 2014 in Providers

I recently acquired a new vps from them, I already owned others in the past and never had problems, the thing is I currently have 2 vps from them and they are offline for almost a week. Before that, they usually were offline most of the time, I had to go to the solusvm and boot them 2 or 3 times a day. Now they are just offline, and I can't boot them anymore from the panel.

Sent several support tickets and none got a reply. They just end up closed.

If so can you please add them to the deadpool. If they keep selling services they are pretty much becoming a scam, accepting money with no service in return.

Comments

• lipanbarakulipanbaraku Member
    edited June 2014

my free 3 month trial vps still up.. and even dont have a single downtime since i recieve it last week :)

• Online for me :0

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

perhaps the op talking about OVZ, although the kvm seems fine

• CakeyCakey Member

@lipanbaraku said:
    my free 3 month trial vps still up.. and even dont have a single downtime since i recieve it last week :)

I'm still on the old node, and oh god such horror to be on it..

Thanked by 1lipanbaraku
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

In my opinion, the common tech request are always fast, but other requests such as iso requests is extremely slow, my friend have requested some windows isos 8 days ago, still not got it...

• tegatega Member
    edited June 2014

Mine are OpenVZ vps:! One is in the Dallas datacenter and the other on LA. Both down. No reply to my support tickets in weeks.

and

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@tega said:
    Mine are OpenVZ vps:! One is in the Dallas datacenter and the other on LA. Both down. No reply to my support tickets in weeks.

We can see your IP on the top right

Thanked by 3earl Mark_R klikli
  • 123Systems123Systems Member
    edited June 2014

Hello,

Your services are likely offline due to the recent OVZ patch for the latest CVE, which we announced via email and in our announcements section before we even began doing this. If you missed this email or did not read the announcement then you have our apologies, but we gave notice regarding service downtime and we can only go so far in ensuring that you are properly informed.

Can this thread title be changed to something else?

Thanks.

• tegatega Member

Come on, right before they are offline for the last days, they never worked properly, everytime I try to connect to the vps there were a 50/50 chance probability of being online at that moment, if you check the logs for my account (which I can get my client id) you will see I pretty much go there 2 or 3 times a day turning them online. Both servers are fresh installed and with all the downtime I never really have the opportunity to get anything to run there.

I can also get you the support ticket ids that you never replied.
    I got the e-mail yes, but I have VPS running in openVZ in other providers and they were all patched, the downtime was no more than an hour, Do you really need a few days to install a patch, having your customers without the service?

• tegatega Member
    edited June 2014

@netomx said:
    We can see your IP on the top right

On the firefox addon? That'st the IP for the website I have currently open, the ip you see there is the IP for the 123systems SolusVM :)

http://code.google.com/p/firefox-showip/

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • tegatega Member

You can even remove this discussion, I just wanted to get in touch with someone from 123systems, since using the support ticket system was not working.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@123Systems

could you please do me a favor? the windows isos request of my friend is still not done after 8 days, because it's me recommend she ordered your kvm , so she is often complain to me in these days :(

• ATHKATHK Member

@hotsnow said:
    123Systems

could you please do me a favor? the windows isos request of my friend is still not done after 8 days, because it's me recommend she ordered your kvm , so she is often complain to me in these days :(

Welcome to LEB every providers HelpDesk!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thanks bye.

Thanked by 1taronyu
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2014

@ATHK said:
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

they said such request must be wait until done, but no ETA,
    or if pay some fee, can do it now...

I've PMed him several times at here, but no any response...

• ATHKATHK Member

@hotsnow said:
    I've PMed him several times at here, but no any response...

Can you upload your own or not?

You should of checked prior to ordering that they have the templates or if they're willing to upload them for you... Would of saved a lot of hassle.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@ATHK said:
    You should of checked prior to ordering that they have the templates or if they're willing to upload them for you... Would of saved a lot of hassle.

in fact, my friend did asked the staff before he order it, the staff said that he can help add the custom isos, but we don't know this will need waiting so long, even no any ETA...

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

already 9 days, my friend is still not got the ISOs added, @123Systems even don't reply anymore recently, customers being ignored completely, we're feel really chilling to this attitude which they are treat customers.

• ATHKATHK Member

Go with RamNode then..

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • WorldWorld Veteran

Looks their SolusVM Panel is down..

• J1021J1021 Member

hotsnow said: In my opinion, the common tech request are always fast, but other requests such as iso requests is extremely slow, my friend have requested some windows isos 8 days ago, still not got it...

Maybe Andrew does't have access to the nodes and has to escalate to somebody else like refund requests.

World said: Looks their SolusVM Panel is down..

It's always down, regular occurrence.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • 1e10 said: It's always down, regular occurrence.

>

Just a hour or something per day.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@1e10 said:
    Maybe Andrew does't have access to the nodes and has to escalate to somebody else like refund requests.

he should have any access to all the systems, I have once requested debian isos, been added quickly, in fact, I haven't ever seen any other staffs, lol

• @hotsnow said:
    he should have any access to all the systems, I have once requested debian isos, been added quickly, in fact, I haven't ever seen any other staffs, lol

Same haha. He seems to be the only staff, if not staffs share same account. I requested Debian 6 iso some days ago but still not added :/

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • J1021J1021 Member
    edited June 2014

XxNisseGamerxX said: Just a hour or something per day.

It's more than an hour. That and constant node reboots.

• @1e10 said:

Yes, that is true, but the KVM vpses seems to have better uptime

• WorldWorld Veteran

@1e10 said:
    It's always down, regular occurrence.

@1e10 said:

Still down now,and they closed my ticket"SolusVM Panel Down" without any reply..

• tegatega Member

@World said:

yeah same happened to me, I just asked for a refund.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

it seems the SolusVM is still offline...

• WorldWorld Veteran

@hotsnow said:
    it seems the SolusVM is still offline...

Yes still offline.