Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need dedicated server for hosting IPTV Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need dedicated server for hosting IPTV Control Panel

mca295188mca295188 Member

Hello All,

I need one dedicated server in location suitable for Canada.. recommended configuration is

CPU 2×Xeon5620
RAM 16Gb
HDD 2×500Gb RAID-1 (soft or hard)
Network Line 1 Gb
Transfer --

or something better

Comments

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited May 2014

OVH?

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

Maybe soyoustart, only thing it couldn't match is your bandwidth requirements.

• VPNVPN Member
    edited May 2014

Soyoustart has 1Gbps connections.

• @hostnoob I heard that OVH has bad support and they do not care for their customers.

@matthewvz price is not a concern. just need a host with good support, uptime and hardware.

• @mca295188 said:
    hostnoob I heard that OVH has bad support and they do not care for their customers.

matthewvz price is not a concern. just need a host with good support, uptime and hardware.

From what I've read, it appears they don't care about Kimsufi customers, but they provide good support for their OVH range (and possibly SYS)

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

VPN said: Soyoustart has 1Gbps connections.

They do but IIRC they only guarantee 200mbit and let you burst to a gigabit.

• @hostnoob i was thinking of purchasing MG 128, how is their support for it.

• @mca295188 said:
    hostnoob i was thinking of purchasing MG 128, how is their support for it.

Only used OVH for a VPS (and I've never emailed support) but it seems like it's not so good according to this

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/27596/ovh-incompetence

@darknyan

• GunterGunter Member

@hostnoob said:
    darknyan

Their Kimsufi line is fine, I've had good experiences with Irish support. I also spoke of this to a sysadmin friend and they had similar experiences when it came to BHS support. OVH refused to look at a faulty hard drive.

• swainswain Member

@darknyan said:

I've personally had the opposite experience. My harddrive failed on my kimsufi box on the first this month. Contact support a few days after that and i'm still in trying to get them to fix it. It is horrid 5+ day response on forum posts and their emails.

• RBHRBH Member

https://www.limestonenetworks.com/

Used them for about a year. Very solid and reliable provider 100% up time when I was using them.

• what about fdcservers ?

• Softsys Hosting...