Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miami (USA) Dedicated Server with 8GB RAM of $400/year, selling for $300/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Miami (USA) Dedicated Server with 8GB RAM of $400/year, selling for $300/year

monterreymonterrey Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

I do not need this server anymore. Still remains one year of contract so I would like to sell it.

Server from Fortatrust. The URL is:

https://accounts.fortatrust.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Specifications:

• CPU: Dual Intel Xeon Quad Core
  • Memory: 8GB
  • Disk: 250GB
  • Bandwidth: Unlimited

The price is $312/year. Also I have $87.40 of credit in the account. Total: $400, I sell it for $300.

I would change the email address to one from you, so you wil be the owner of the account.

Thank you.

Comments

• Not interested, but you may want to post if there is IPMI available or if you can reload the OS at will (or one free reload for the transfer).

• Thank you for your advice.
    IPMI is not included. It costs extra $100/year.
    I am not sure if it is necessary to pay for the OS reload. But if it is, I will pay, of course. So "one free reload for the transfer".
    Thank you.

• monterreymonterrey Member
    edited April 2014

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I can say that I have had this server for one year with them and it worked well. 8 CPUs, good perfomance. I would have liked for them to give me back the money for this year as I do not need the server anymore. But I understand they do not want to do it. So now I want to recover some money.

• looks like its 285 on their website or am I reading the wrong promo?

• monterreymonterrey Member
    edited May 2014

Hi. The real price is $312/year, including taxes. But remember that there is $87.40 of credit in my account, so you could add IPMI for example with $13 more. Thank you.