Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snoork Hosting - OpenVZ VPS + DDoS Detection | 2 GB RAM | 40 GB SSD | ONLY $4.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Snoork Hosting - OpenVZ VPS + DDoS Detection | 2 GB RAM | 40 GB SSD | ONLY $4.99/mo

edited April 2014 in Offers

99.9% Network Uptime | 24/7 Live Chat Support | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time

Welcome to Snoork Hosting

At the first market of web hosting options, what makes Snoork Hosting stand out as the premier solution for your unmanaged hosting needs? Its our ability to deliver dependable and scalable on demand unmanaged hosting, that's priced for your business, at all stages of your company's growth. We're able to provide you with this world class service by owning and operating our servers at an exclusive state of the art data center and staffing them with onsite technical staff around the clock.

Unmanaged VPS Hosting

Snoork Hosting Unmanaged VPS Hosting is the ideal solution for customers who require the control of a dedicated server matched with the affordability and simplicity of a traditional shared hosting. Unmanaged VPS Hosting management ensures that your applications have the power they need when they need it, and that the hardware is not sitting idle when they don't. Our Unmanaged VPS Hosting feature Intel processors and premium server hardware to ensure the peace of mind that your Unmanaged VPS Hosting will always be available.

Webmaster

Equal Share CPU

2 GB Memory

40 GB SSD

1 TB Bandwidth

Weekly Off-Site Backups

*cPanel/WHM Control Panel

DDoS Detection & Null-Route

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged VPS Hosting

$4.99 Monthly - More Info | Order Now

Data Center - Asheville, NC (Eastern US)

Comments

• BellaBella Member

Providers that offer DDOS Protection should always include what their DDOS Protection is capable of. Because people will always ask for that in the comments....

• edited April 2014

@Bella said:
    Providers that offer DDOS Protection should always include what their DDOS Protection is
    capable of. Because people will always ask for that in the comments....

Hi Bella. It's actually DDoS detection, not protection. We have hardware on our network end that will automatically detect any DDoS attacks and quickly isolate the attacks by null-routing the IP to prevent it from affecting other services.

• BellaBella Member

@Snoork_Hosting said:
    Hi Bella. It's actually DDoS detection, not protection. We have hardware on our network end that will automatically detect any DDoS attacks and quickly isolate the attacks by null-routing the IP to prevent it from affecting other services.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying that.

• http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/new-lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Signatures

Signatures may contain only text, with a maximum of two lines, and hyperlinks, with a maximum of three in total. The only HTML you are allowed to use it to make text bold, italic, underlined, to strike something through, or to add a hyperlink. Any other HTML, CSS, images, or other media are not allowed. This includes giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content.

Having your complete signature underlined, bold, italic, or a combination of those is an example of having a signature 'stand our more than normal content'.

@Snoork_Hosting Friendly reminder

You are breaking "giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content." rule on your signature.

And is unicode allowed?

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited April 2014

What Server Type using ?

any test server benchmark ?

What SSD Type Cache or Pure or what ?

• Noerman said: CRISSIC SOLUTIONS turn 1 Year, 25% OFF HERE » (code 1YEAR) | BACKUPSY also turn 1 Year, 50% OFF HERE »

Don'T Host Your Database Server, use "Free 20 GB Offloaded MySQL Addon" by VPS DIME. GET HERE »

Rather ironically, you've done the same thing with bolding here ;)

• @Noerman said:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/new-lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

Signatures

Signatures may contain only text, with a maximum of two lines, and hyperlinks, with a maximum of three in total. The only HTML you are allowed to use it to make text bold, italic, underlined, to strike something through, or to add a hyperlink. Any other HTML, CSS, images, or other media are not allowed. This includes giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content.

Having your complete signature underlined, bold, italic, or a combination of those is an example of having a signature 'stand our more than normal content'.

Snoork_Hosting Friendly reminder

You are breaking "giving color to text or making it stand out more than normal content." rule on your signature.

And is unicode allowed?

I have removed the signature for now, as I need to readjust it. Thanks!

• edited April 2014

@Snoork_Hosting said:
    I have removed the signature for now, as I need to readjust it. Thanks!
    @ZeroCool said:
    What Server Type using ?

any test server benchmark ?

What SSD Type Cache or Pure or what ?

All are Supermicro servers using the latest Intel E3-12xx v3 series CPUs.

We only use Intel SSDs. No caching. Pure SSD storage.

Weekly backups of containers are being generated weekly and are stored on an off-site backup server.

No benchmarks are available at this time, but I have ran a quick disk I/O speed for you, so you an see what disk performance you should be expecting:

[root@vps ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.44588 s, 439 MB/s
    [root@vps ~]

*Speeds may vary depending on how much disk I/O is being utilized, but you should be getting around 400 MB/s easily.

Since we have our own data center space, we only place a small amount of customers on each VPS node to delivery the best possible performance.

• how much vswap included? any discount on cpanel?

• @0xdragon said:

I believe I don't break any rules. Correct me if I wrong, by PM please.

• edited April 2014

@niceboy said:
    how much vswap included? any discount on cpanel?

Hi,

No VSwap is offered at this time, as the 2 GB of RAM is guaranteed.

cPanel licensing is at the lowest possible pricing we can offer it, $15 per month. You can always get a cPanel license from a license distributor, but cPanel VPS licenses run about about $15 per month.

Thank you.

• @Snoork_Hosting Offer me a 128 MB plan please, can pay yearly, thanks!

• @WellGrounded said:
    Snoork_Hosting Offer me a 128 MB plan please, can pay yearly, thanks!

At this time the lowest end plan that we offer comes with 2 GB of RAM.