Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling WeLoveServers 1GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling WeLoveServers 1GB RAM

oneponep Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Hi all,

I am selling my WeLoveServers VPS bought here: http://lowendbox.com/blog/black-friday-weloveservers-19year-1gb-and-7month-3gb-openvz-vps-in-five-locations/

LEB 1GB

1GB RAM

1.2GB vSwap

4 vCPU Cores

30GB Disk space

1TB Bandwidth

100Mbps uplink --> I upgraded this to 1Gbps as per their offer

1x IPv4 address

OpenVZ/SolusVM

I have sent a ticket to WeLoveServers who confirmed they are happy to transfer.

I bought the VPS on 2 December 2013 so there's still about 7 months left on the VPS. The price was $19/year.

Price: $8 or nearest offer. Payment via Paypal. PM or post here. Thanks.

Reason for selling: I'm in Australia and have moved everything to an Aussie server.

Comments

• If its in rhe uk i will buy it for 8$

• oneponep Member

SOLD. Thanks to all the PMs!

• alsals Member

I have an offer with exactly the same specs, so decided not to start a new thread. Paid 18 September 2013, so it's over 4,5 months left. It is in the UK, I'd like to get $5-6 for it (by Paypal). Haven't contacted VLS yet but hope the transfer shouldn't be a problem. Reason: played around with it trying to learn Linux but decided that shared hosting is all I really need.

• B1g4B1g4 Member

@als - PM Sent.

• alsals Member

SOLD.

• FalzoFalzo Member

capturing this thread, I have such an offer too for transfer since I got a bigger one with weloveservers by now.
    exactly same specs as above, 1 Gbps upgraded, UK Location (but can be moved around), paid until 25th january 2015 - so nearly 9 month left...
    asking for $10-12 via PayPal, just PM or post here ;-9