Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS providers

xenuxenu Member
edited April 2012 in General

Do you know any cheap (max 14 USD) Windows VPS providers besides BurstNET?

Comments

• ThrustVPS?

Thanked by 1xenu
  • CorgiTech

Thanked by 3Asim xenu Taylor
  • AsimAsim Member

Check @VooServers, they have a Windows HyperV in beta, im using it. Awesome!!
    Contact Matt @ VooServers.com and he may be able to help

Thanked by 1xenu
  • only one person who can answer this question.. @DanielM

:P

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • You could sign up for a micro EC2 instance, you can now fire a Windows instance up, and as long as you don't go over the free usage tier it won't cost you a penny.

• Softsys.net starts at $12.50, for 25GB/1GB/400GB, and is hosted on Hyper-V. IIRC they've had decent reviews over at WHT.

Thanked by 1xenu
  • xenuxenu Member

Well, I have found yardvps.com/windows.html. Prices start from 7.16USD/month with YARDVPS coupon. Thanks for all replies! :)

• xenuxenu Member

I have signed up for YardVPS and I have no problems so far, it is much faster than BurstNET service.

• innyainnya Member
    edited April 2012

oh you got it already.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ElliotJ said: You could sign up for a micro EC2 instance, you can now fire a Windows instance up, and as long as you don't go over the free usage tier it won't cost you a penny

for the first year, isnt it?

Thanked by 1dmmcintyre3