Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need reviews for: Nodejungle, Dr.Server, Tacticalvps, ultravps.eu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need reviews for: Nodejungle, Dr.Server, Tacticalvps, ultravps.eu

jvnadrjvnadr Member
edited February 2014 in Reviews

Hello all!

I need some reviews for some vps providers. If anyone of you have used any of:

1. NodeJungle (KVM)

2. Dr. Server (XENPV)

3. Tactical VPS (KVM)

4. Ultravps.eu (OPEN VZ)

please, could you drop a short brief of your experience (stability, integrity, speed etc.) here? That would be much appreciated for me! I want to use a couple of new (for me) vps providers for some live projects. I have done some tests for these services (I allready brought vps's from them) and I would like to know some of LET user experiences to complete my moves.

Thank you!

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@jvnadr

Hi,

Thanks for shown interest. Feel free to take test ride of any of our plans for few days.
    Let me know if you are interested so we can set up your test environment.

• @drserver I already brought a vps from you and my tests shows that it is good enough. I would like some opinions from longer time users in real environment. Thank you for your offer!

P.S. There is a problem when I try to reach your order page, at least, from my location (Greece, Corfu). I can login to user panel, manage my server but when I try to order a service (for example, in this page https://drserver.net/drbill/index.php?/cart/usa-xen-vps/) I get a "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading" message in firefox and similar to other browsers.

Thanked by 1drserver

We had some problems today with custom modules that page loads. It is solved now, or it should be solved. Do you have issues right now ?

Thank you for your feedback @jvnadr

We have restored to old ordering system until issue is solved. I am sorry for problems that have occurred. Please contact me so i can give you some free credits.

Thank you for understanding

• I have services with @drserver and they have been up since day one (alas 66 days), no issues, and very helpful & friendly. I definitively recommend them !

Thanked by 1drserver
  • I'm 3 days with Drserver, i initially ordered a small box (256MB) where I'm going to set up a small monitoring system for my other vps's, and now ordered a bigger box (1GB mem). I can't tell much about the performance in a live environment cause it's too early (although tests and benchmarks are excellent) but client approach from drserver staff is extraordinary! Very friendly, very quick and very professional! I can see it, it seems that I'll use their service for a long time! Kudos!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • If you want, I can give you a free 3 day trial of our KVM3 plan. You'd get 2GB ram, 2 cores, 50GB disk space, and 3TB of bandwidth to try out.

• Sorry for sounds like an @$$ but have you done your little Google search before asking questions?

• Can recommend Dr. Server @drserver and Tactical VPS @Ian_

No problems at all.. :)

Thanked by 1Brad
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2014

@zhuanyi What do you respect more? Random google reviews or "real" google reviews (that for most of them does not exist) or reviews from some active and respected members of LET, that has been known for participating in this forum? I already have opinion for most well-known providers here as I have services from them (prometeus/iwstack, inception, ramnode, wls, edis, crissic etc.) and I just wanted opinions for some other providers that they do usual posts here but I didn't have till know service from them.

@NodeJungle thanks for the offer but I already have service from you since last week, I just wanted to have some opinion/compare from regular members of LET

• @jvnadr said:
    NodeJungle thanks for the offer but I already have service from you since last week, I just wanted to have some opinion/compare from regular members of LET

How has the VPS been?

• @NodeJungle So far so good! But I haven't really used it till now, I just installed a couple of os and did some hardering to play/test it a little bit. I'll do a benchmark and post results here.

• @jvnadr said:
    NodeJungle So far so good! But I haven't really used it till now, I just installed a couple of os and did some hardering to play/test it a little bit. I'll do a benchmark and post results here.

We will be moving everyone to a new machine today. Much faster and on SSDs.

• @NodeJungle Good for you and customers! So, Ill wait a little before my benchs! :-)

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

@jvnadr said: Ultravps.eu (OPEN VZ)

Just a small remark: We use Xen-PV, not OpenVZ.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited February 2014

@sorry, typo error! Of course is Xen

• @jvnadr Tactical VPS (KVM) +1

• @UltraVPS

Since when have you been in business? Which control panel do you use? Which DC?

• UltraVPS.eu is, afaik, a Bradler & Krantz brand, just like providerservice.com. I had an OpenVZ with them (providerservice) and everything was absolutely fine. Would recommend them anytime!

• I read many good reviews about drserver and finally decided to try one with them. They are simply great! my vote for them.

Thanked by 2drserver k0nsl
  • @jvnadr said:
    3. Tactical VPS (KVM)

Thank you!

I wrote reviews (KVM) of their LA and FL locations.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

@trexos said:
    Since when have you been in business?

As Amitz already mentioned, UltraVPS is a new brand of Bradler & Krantz GmbH Co KG. Our company is in the hosting business since 1999.

Which control panel do you use? Which DC?

We use SolusVM. Our servers are hosted in our private server rooms in nameable datacenters in Duesseldorf, Germany. We run our own multi-redundant network (AS29141).

• I have some TacticalVPS (KVM) @lan_

He is really good support ++1