Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Minecraft server - Hosted on a LEB - With Hawkeye (logblock)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Minecraft server - Hosted on a LEB - With Hawkeye (logblock)

dmmcintyre3dmmcintyre3 Member
edited April 2012 in General

IP: 76.79.79.226
PM or @dmmcintyre3 your minecraft username to be whitelisted

Server specs:
java memory limit: 512mb
Kiloserve 777mb KVM

Plugins:
HawkEye (Block Logging)
WorldGuard and WorldEdit - Ask an op to protect your house.
Deadbolt (Chest/Door lock)
NoCheat

Thanked by 1TheHackBox

Comments

• inb4minecraftserverwar :D

• Er, just saying:

HawkEye without MySQL (Using SQLite) on a 512mb server is going to get you killed, even with around 5 players.

• @lele0108 said: HawkEye without MySQL (Using SQLite) on a 512mb server is going to get you killed, even with around 5 players.

It's using MySQL.

• This is gonna get as funny as the IRC threads :3

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Lol, KiloServe is going to kill you for hosting this on their nodes.

• Did the other server get abandoned? Owell I'm still bummed on finding 6 diamond nodes, had a stone pickaxe, and when I found some iron, I lost the nodes lol.

• @FRCorey said: Did the other server get abandoned? Owell I'm still bummed on finding 6 diamond nodes, had a stone pickaxe, and when I found some iron, I lost the nodes lol.

No it did not, I'm kind of offended to see another person start another one. Our server has hawkeye also. So this is just a copy of my server that's been up for a while.

• flyfly Member

it really comes down to which one is more stable. errantweb's is pretty good, and it's using the world that we already played on so I would prefer his over dmm's.

• Dmm got his stuff destroyed on your sever @ErrantWeb, he has every right to make his own server.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @bijan588 said: Dmm got his stuff destroyed on your sever @ErrantWeb, he has every right to make his own server.

It was all repaired.