Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESOLVED] My LES vps cant be accessed using ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[RESOLVED] My LES vps cant be accessed using ip

JohnRoeJohnRoe Member
edited February 2014 in Help

today, my server cant be accessed either through ssh or using browser. it will show timeout error.

is there anybody have problem like me?

Comments

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited February 2014

@psycholyzern said:
    today, my server cant be accessed either through ssh or using browser. it will show timeout error.

my apache webserver:

Please remove the IP from here and open a thread on the lowendspirit forums.

• @0xdragon said:
    Please remove the IP from here and open a thread on the lowendspirit forums.

Is it wrong to ask if there is anyone who got same problem??

• No, but LET is not a support forum for LES' products.

• Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @tommy said:

you have to understand that my server is working few days ago.. its ip just stop working..
    am I need to sit and do nothing??

@Brad said:
    No, but LET is not a support forum for LES' products.

if so, this thread can be deleted..
    Im sorry..

• 0xdragon said: Please remove the IP from here and open a thread on the lowendspirit forums.

Ip is visible in your quote :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If you would have checked the LES forum, as instructed when signing up for the service, you would have found the topic on UK node being DDOSed of the island.

You did also agree upon not posting the IP in public.

Mods, please close this thread since there is a dedicated topic regarding this issue on the LES forum.
    http://forum.lowendspirit.com/viewtopic.php?id=752

• @psycholyzern said:

are you on the UK node? There's DDOS going on so the ipv4 had been null routed. Use ipv6 to access your server.

This discussion has been closed.