Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling an old processor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling an old processor

JooooooooJoooooooo Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

Lately i've gotten a new computer, and it has 4 processors @ 3.70Ghz, so i want to sell a processor I took out of my old computer, heres the specs:

AMD A8-4500M Series
1.86Ghz
Quad Core
Its a laptop CPU, I'm in the UK,
Not sure how big the cache is, but those are the deffinite details. Im willing to sell using paypal.

Comments

• I will also be happy to sell 3Gb of DDR3 RAM I took out of my old computer

• said: AMD A8-4500M

Isn't that a laptop CPU? Coz i got that one in my lappy

• Yep, it came out of an HP Pavilion G6 Laptop. But it does work in desktops i THINK.

• first day member selling item? I doubt anyone will be in market for a cpu... you might get more if you go to CL/ebay.
    (also helps if you state your location)

• Literally as low as £18 minimum for the processor, but ill go @ £15 for the RAM

• Im also selling a graphics card, dunno how many Gb it is, but its an AMD.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2014

OK, send me the ram, if it is OK, I will pay you the 15 pounds. Deal ?

• No..... You pay for it first, Like E-Bay, I don't get scammed bro.

• But you can request chargeback if it doesnt work, but you'll need proof#

OK, then what stops you from selling over there ?

• I was just posting about it. Lol. Nothing really, could sell it to a friend

• First, asking about high end server, but now selling computer parts. Running out of money to pay rackspace?

• Nope, And I already own a high end server, my budgets fine, I just want these pc parts off mah hands and I dont wanna bin 'em.

here we have a site where people post what they dont need anymore people which need them and are close, go and take them off their hands. Each transaction gives a point and people with more points have more chances if more people "bid" on the same item. Must be something like that over your place too.

• Not with me I dont have many friends, im to geeky XD, anyways, ill sell it for any price but only if i get the payment first

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2014

@Joooooooo said:
    Not with me I dont have many friends, im to geeky XD, anyways, ill sell it for any price but only if i get the payment first

So will you accept a dollar? Even better, a Canadian dollar!

(seriously though, good luck selling it, but I will actually buy it if it's for a dollar)

• New member and thread isn't even in Offers section. Buyers beware.

• Ill accept dollars, but Im not gonna sell it for 1$...
    And theres an offers section? Spirit could you move this for me?

• Yeah uhm, thats kinda racist. Also, I dont lick windows.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Jack is from the UK. I very much doubt anybody is going to buy your hardware here.

• @Joooooooo said:
    Yeah uhm, thats kinda racist. Also, I dont lick windows.

You are making yourself seem worse and worse by making these posts. First on a 'high-end' server post with obviously photoshopped or otherwise faked specs, and now this.

• Joooooooo said: I will also be happy to sell 3Gb of DDR3 RAM I took out of my old computer

im interested in this

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited February 2014

Jack said: You wonder why the UK gets called a retarded country whens there's people like you in it.
    Go back to your window licking please.

what a retarded view of people you got there,
    go back to your hugbox

This discussion has been closed.