Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HVH - 99% Off 1st Mo On All Unmanaged VPS Plans + LET Special 50GB HDD, 2GB RAM, 2TB BW, 1 IP $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HVH - 99% Off 1st Mo On All Unmanaged VPS Plans + LET Special 50GB HDD, 2GB RAM, 2TB BW, 1 IP $7/mo

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hudson Valley Host offers a variery of services from shared hosting to VPS hosting. Hudson Valley Host is part of the VSNX family of companies. At Hudson Valley Host every customer is treated with VIP support by our 24/7/365 technical support team - we're here for your every hosting need. Should you ever outgrow a particular hosting package, you can instantly upgrade with no downtime whatsoever. We understand that websites grow, and we're here to help you throughout the process.

Hudson Valley Host would like to offer the users on LET an exclusive offer. We are offering 99% off the first month on all VPS Plans (excluding our 15GB Yearly Plan). We are also offering an exclusive LET plan.

Get 99% Off the first month with coupon code: 99offlet

Get it while it lasts. This offer is only valid for 100 uses.

Virtual Private Server Hosting Features:

• SolusVM VPS Management Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization Technologies
  • TUN/TAP Support Enabled
  • FREE & Instant Setup
  • Powerful RAID-10 Arrays
  • Reverse DNS Available (On Request)

Hudson Valley Host offers multiple locations:

Self-Managed VPS Plans:

Exclusive LET Plan
50GB HDD
2GB RAM
2TB BW
1 IP
First Month: $0.07 - After First Month: $7/mo
Click Here To Order

15 GB Self-Managed Plan
$15 Yearly
15 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage
200 GB Monthly Bandwidth
128 MB RAM
1 IP Addresses
(This VPS does not qualify for the 99% off)
Click here to order

25 GB Self-Managed Plan
Normally $3.50/mo - First Month: $0.04
25 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage
500 GB Monthly Bandwidth
256 MB RAM
1 IP Addresses
Click here to order

50 GB Self-Managed Plan
Normally $5.00/mo - First Month: $0.05
50 GB RAID-10 Protected Storage
1000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB RAM
1 IP Addresses
Click here to order

Our other VPS plans can be found here: http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vps.php

If you have any questions feel free to contact our sales department.

Comments

• after that hard bash thread, i think i will skip this offer. even it was very cheap. Hope you can bring back the images of your service.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2014

@iSky said:
    after that hard bash thread, i think i will skip this offer. even it was very cheap. Hope you can bring back the images of your service.

Thank you.

• Ernie said: Thank you. That was one unhappy customer out of the thousands of happy customers that we have.

Damn, the arrogance..

• So, this is CC owned company?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

tux said: So, this is CC owned company?

Yes. CC finally admitted that their 'financial relationship' was ownership by adding HVH to their list of known brands. This was last week I believe. They even put VSNX in their footer.

If you have the pleasure of dealing with 'Mike', he's the one that is capable of issuing refunds, not Ernie. "Mike" is CC.

• @Ernie I've used your service before, you have been good to me, I just want to wish you luck all through the Year of The Horse.

Thanked by 1Ernie
  • MannDude said: Yes. CC finally admitted....

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Was I wrong @GuanYu?

The dude asked a question, I responded. I didn't prompt him.

They've likely been running that brand since April~ of 2013. So yes, they finally admitted it.

LOL at the graphic, I got a kick out of that. Thanks for the laugh, was needed. :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Seriously, it must feel great for all the VPS providers renting out of CC locations to know that they are now in direct competition with the company that provide them with servers.

How can you possibly compete with the provider offering the same service as you out of the same locations?

• Just buy VPS to test your service,LOL.

• W1V_Lee said: How can you possibly compete with the provider offering the same service as you out of the same locations?

I don't think this is limited to CC. I know more companies that do this (respected hosts, at least one is in the top 10 of the last top provider poll) and it isn't bad per se.

It's the reason RamNode acquired that VPS joint in the NL, because the joint they bought were also offering VPS out of that location.