Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I would like most from providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What I would like most from providers

flyfly Member
edited March 2012 in General

put a link to your solus control panel in whmcs or your main site please.

Comments

• @kbar said: put a link to your solus control panel in whmcs or your main site please.

This :D

Despite most providers have an A record easy to remember, most of them have something like vps.provider.com

Also everybody knows the common ports for Solus :P

But yes, may be useful. Probably I just know 2 providers with this.

• We had this originally, however, we had to remove it because Virtualizor can't do multi-server properly. So now you need to know the address of your host node.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

@Damian your case is different because you don't use central control panel login (solusVM). Or you do?

• @Spirit: I wish we could :(

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited March 2012

I can live without control panel url in WHMCS because it exist in my notes and in case that I am not at home also in stored mail we recieve after account creation. It's easier to open my note than always login into WHMCS to get url to login again into my SolusVM account.
    And In case that I would really need control panel url from WHMCS It actually exist: there "My Emails" -> "Your New VPS Server Details" (permanently stored).

• Solus is easy the port is 5656 though too bad they can't use 1337 :)

Thanked by 1tux
  • @Damian virtualizor support slave and master node.. i did that on my NC server. or do i miss the point?

On topic : yeah, just little bit busy lazy..

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2012

@FRCorey actually you can make it on 1337 too if you want. In fact our solus runs on 80 and 5353 for http and on 443 and 5656 for https.

• @Mon5t3r: Yeah, it does. But it's very broken, unfortunately. At least with our install.

• JacobJacob Member

@Damian Why Virtualizor, It's only just recently been developed so I imagine their is quite a few bugs, I seen a thread on WHT a while ago which stated bugs on Virtualizor and They might still be unresolved but on the thread I seen that the updating of software is slow.

SolusVM is "da' bomb", Support is amazing(20 Min replies), Phill is highly helpful I do have my negatives on them but overall great! :-)

• @Jacob said: SolusVM is "da' bomb", Support is amazing(20 Min replies), Phill is highly helpful I do have my negatives on them but overall great! :-)

Wish you could say the same for SolusVM's sloppy code.

Thanked by 1DanielM
  • JacobJacob Member

@Daniel I don't see that end of things so I cannot really comment, nor am I a programmer. I know various HTML/CSS/PHP Snippets and how to make a basic design etc.. I'm also quite decent in photoshop(When I had a good enough computer) but aside from them I have little programming experience.

• @Jacob: It was mostly to be different, something we have regretted.

From what I hear, the User's CP is much more robust than that of SolusVM. It would be a thoroughly awesome product if they actually responded to and resolved bugs in a timely manner.