Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TragicServers - OpenVZ - Christmas Special (Dallas, TX)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TragicServers - OpenVZ - Christmas Special (Dallas, TX)

RisingFogRisingFog Member
edited December 2013 in Offers

TragicServers is a game and voice server provider founded in May 2012 with a goal to provide high-end customer support, quality and lowest pricing possible. We’re proud to host and satisfy over 500+ customers across the US and EU. Currently, we provide game servers in Chicago, Dallas, San Jose, New York, and Frankfurt along with voice servers in Chicago, Buffalo, and Frankfurt.

After more than a year of quality service, we’re now expanding our services to include VPS hosting. VPS servers are perfect for those who run many online services (such as web-sites and voice servers) and wish to have complete control over their machine for a budget price.

As of right now, we currently have our VPS services located in Dallas with the following features:

• Unmanaged Service
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • Upgradable RAM/HDD space
  • Additional IPv4 addresses available
  • Multiple OS Installations (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)
  • VSwap
  • Instant Setup

We're currently offering major discounts on all of our offerings for Christmas. If you're looking for a good deal, now is the time to act!

VPS Plans:

Basic SPECIAL $12.00 USD/YEAR (normally $30.00 USD/YEAR) Order Now:

• 128MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 128MB VSwap
  • 1 CPU Core @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 10GB HD space
  • 100GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

Entry SPECIAL $8.00 USD/QUARTER (normally $15.00 USD/QUARTER) Order Now:

• 256MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 256MB VSwap
  • 2 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 15GB HD space
  • 200GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

Mid SPECIAL $4.00 USD (normally $7.50 USD) Promo Code XMAS4:

• 512MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 512MB VSwap
  • 2 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 25GB HD space
  • 400GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

High SPECIAL $7.00 USD (normally $10.00 USD) Promo Code XMAS7:

• 1024MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1024MB VSwap
  • 3 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz+
  • 50GB HD space
  • 700GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • TUN/TAP

Order Now

As we grow our business as well as our community, we will continue to introduce new features and plans, as well as new locations to cater to our increasing userbase’s needs.So come check us out at https://www.tragicservers.com today and order yourself a new VPS server today!

Comments

• I'm curious. What were you thinking when you came up with the name "Tragic Servers"?

• @MrX said:
    I'm curious. What were you thinking when you came up with the name "Tragic Servers"?

No real reason, was over a year ago and part of the alias.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2013

@tragic said:

That is tragic :)

You do know what it means right? (dreadful, calamitous, disastrous, or fatal)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @AnthonySmith said:

Mhm, a brand/name change has come across my mind in the past couple months. Thanks for the concern though, I appreciate it.

• @AnthonySmith said:

Tragic Servers sounds like a promising name..

• Why not design a new index page and then go back to have an offer post?

• Epic fail on the company name.

• @RisingFog said:

>

I dont know why you thought 'tragic' was a good word to denote your service, all I can think of is a tragedy waiting to happen with any service I (if) get from you :s

• @VMVPS That's in the works

@raza19 We've been around for a little of a year and a half, we're not going anywhere :)