Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Reselller Account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Reselller Account

Hello,

I'm looking for a VPS reseller account. Do you have any suggestions ? I would prefer OpenVZ and SolusVM.
I've contacted some VPS poviders , but they don't have a vps reseller program. Thank you.

Comments

• Try ReverseHosts. They provide it.

Feel free to use my aff link

http://clients.reversehosts.com/aff.php?aff=052

• Thanks. I'll take a look.
    Forgot to mention : I want to be able to create my own VPSs. (with my own specifications)

• @sota said:
    Thanks. I'll take a look.
    Forgot to mention : I want to be able to create my own VPSs. (with my own specifications)

Ya they allow it. You get some resources (depend on package) then you can create your own vps.

You can A name record to your domain also.

On my knowledge it was some good and cheap too

• I'm looking for something like this urpad.net/vps-reseller.shtml . Unfortunately their reseller program is not active at this moment.

• @sota said:
    I'm looking for something like this urpad.net/vps-reseller.shtml . Unfortunately their reseller program is not active at this moment.

Ya. Exactly the same reverse hosts offer.

I am using Dedicated Minds Reseller. I would recommend them too.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited December 2013

@mazker said:

Thank's for the recommendation! :)

@Sota if you have a any specific requirements in mind, feel free to give me a msg so we can talk it over.

Reece