Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

drServer Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

drServer Review

Disclaimer: I have accounts which almost every provider on this forum, so when I write a glowing review about a provider, that means they're awesome.

So yea, drServer is awesome. They really care about making the customer happy with response times that are quite ridiculous. One of the techs even managed to chat me up on Skype, wow. They are also completely understanding as one of my boxes managed to somehow send out DDOS traffic, but instead of vilifying me they were willing to work with me. Please send them business, as they definitely deserve it!

https://drserver.net/

Thanked by 1stevenph

Comments

• CasiusCasius Member
    edited December 2013
    #besthost2013
    Thanked by 1drserver
  • @Casius +1

Thanked by 1drserver
  • i think its pretty cool from them to not instantly shut you off after detecting ddos traffic.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@WellGrounded said:
    Disclaimer: I have accounts which almost every provider on this forum, so when I write a glowing review about a provider, that means they're awesome.

So yea, drServer is awesome. They really care about making the customer happy with response times that are quite ridiculous. One of the techs even managed to chat me up on Skype, wow. They are also completely understanding as one of my boxes managed to somehow send out DDOS traffic, but instead of vilifying me they were willing to work with me. Please send them business, as they definitely deserve it!

https://drserver.net/

What sort of outbound DDOS was it? RDNS reflection?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

possible ddos, 120K packets p/s on tcp:0

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

DrServer is quite awesome. Love those guys.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • I concur with @jarland! I only recently found out about DrServer but I'm already liking their services and network.

I'll post my review later on when I have more week(s) of experience with them. So far I've got only good things to say!

• I have trial vps from Dr Server. Will do some benchmark when i'm home.

• anyone could post the cost here?drserver looks astonishing...

@noisycode said:
    anyone could post the cost here?drserver looks astonishing...

I think this is the only offer in stock right now. @drserver can correct me if I'm wrong.

http://sugarvps.com

Thanked by 1drserver

@jarland thank you for mentioning me. @noisycode At this moment only sugarvps.com plans are available. Till middle of January booth AbusiveCores.com plans will be relaunched with 48 slots each.

• @drserver said:
    jarland thank you for mentioning me. noisycode At this moment only sugarvps.com plans are available. Till middle of January booth AbusiveCores.com plans will be relaunched with 48 slots each.

wow, it's great to see @drserver yourself! pls don't forget to inform me once the stock is back, thanks!

p.s. love your website design!

@noisycode i will send you PM when new slots are ready. Thank you for shown interest.

@Zen said:
    It's nice to see them have what seems like a lot of success, and off of their own backs as well.

Super nice guys. This is what I wish we saw around here more from new startups. Genuine, knowledgeable, humble, friendly.

@Zen thank you

Thanked by 2Zen ahmiq
  • Drserver is awesome awesome and awesome, Its superb, they are very cooperative, There is no limit of their patience, courage and they are extremely professional in their work. They are superb as they provide prompt support, i will provide more information soon regarding their performance.

• If DrServer goes on with this pace , i see them competing with Prometeus and RamNode.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • we just subscribed with @DrServer, so far so good. will post a review once we reach the 1mo period. thanks

Thanked by 1drserver
  • jbiloh said: What sort of outbound DDOS was it? RDNS reflection?

Kloxo exploit. Fortunately the developer has released the patch.

• I also have an abusivecores vm with drserver, so everything has been awesome. Keep up the great work!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • BradBrad Member
    edited January 2014

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

If anyone has questions for us, we are here to answer them.

• I won a XEN server from them a few days ago. I decided to put a gmod server on it. (gmod.f63.net prophunt) and so far so good. Feels pretty snappy and I like it. :)

Thanked by 1drserver
  • Thanks everyone for your support. We're here to stay!

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • whats the best way to contact DrServer? skype?

• @stevenph said:
    whats the best way to contact DrServer? skype?

You can contact us via Skype or our Support Tech department (we have 24/7/365 support)!

@stevenph i have PM-ed you my skype