Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS server with 50 ip's at least
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS server with 50 ip's at least

ebizzersebizzers Member
edited December 2013 in Requests

Hello. We need a VPS server with 50 ip's at least, unlimited will be the best choice for us. We would like change ip's in the future if will be needed. Ip's must be 100% clean and not blacklisted because we do all checks are needed to know this. We pay montly subscription. We evaluate proposals and providers all over the world. Offshore locations will be the best geolocation choice for us. Thanks so much in advance.
eBizzers Ltd
United Kingdom

Comments

• It would probably be easier to just buy 25 LEBs with 2 IPs on each. It would give you more diversity and avoid heavy fees of such a large block of IPv4

• I'm not a provider, so I don't have an offer for you -- but is http://www.ebizzers.net/ you?

• yes

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I can arrange a quote for you in Phoenix USA, Netherlands or UK with 50 IP's as long as you can confirm that this is not for bulk mailing and you pay the first 3 months up front, this is necessary to show some commitment that the IP's that are clean will stay clean and if they do not there is some compensation at least for having to do the hard work cleaning them up again.

IP's are €2.50 p/quarter so that would be an initial payment of: €375 for the IP's alone.

Anthony.

• @AnthonySmith is it really worth tying up all that IPv4? We get hassle from ARIN over almost every allocation greater than 2 IPs per server these days.

• We can do 50 IPv4 Addresses for $35/m with any of our VPS plans.

NOTE - At the first legitimate spam complaint we will suspend.

• legitimate... is important this, because we respect can spam act, we use opt out in every email, we delete manually every people reply with delete to our newsletters, but people are really stupods, and sometime someone can send a complaint because he have not understand he can unsubscrive only clicking on that button. You can understand this i imagine. We use answer to the provider imediately to have agreat reputation, but you must be comphrensive and understand the situations.

• Why not use a remailing service? or even Amazon SES?

• Remailing service?

• @ebizzers said:
    legitimate... is important this, because we respect can spam act, we use opt out in every email, we delete manually every people reply with delete to our newsletters, but people are really stupods, and sometime someone can send a complaint because he have not understand he can unsubscrive only clicking on that button. You can understand this i imagine. We use answer to the provider imediately to have agreat reputation, but you must be comphrensive and understand the situations.

Of course, we would never immediately believe the first abuse that comes to us.

However, if you ever get backlisted in an SBL or anything of that nature, we will have to take action.

• If it isn't opt-in it's not compliant.

Thanked by 1marrco
  • McMyhost, provide me your website so we can see it. Send me an offer to andrew.williams <@>; ebizzers.net please
    Where are you based please?

• terafire said: If it isn't opt-in it's not compliant.

You need more than that too. Most miss it by 1-2 rules, e.g. having a physical address.

• Terafire, what is your best offer for us please?

• And, Concerto49 , have you one offer for us too?

• Why would you need 50 IP's for a emailing list? Sounds like a future spammer ;D

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@MarkTurner said:
    It would probably be easier to just buy 25 LEBs with 2 IPs on each. It would give you more diversity and avoid heavy fees of such a large block of IPv4

That's a good recommendation. Many hosts will get suspicious about a request for 50 IPs on a single low-end VM. Just as mcmyhost said above "we'll suspend at the first legitimate spam complaint."

• ebizzersebizzers Member
    edited December 2013

BrianHarrison, how many ip's you can provide?

• @BrianHarrison - and more importantly - who in the right mind would allocate that much space to a VPS. I assume anyone who is offering these IP blocks doesn't actual have their own IP space, they just buy it from their upstream.

Having just done another request to ARIN, we got hammered on everything. Too IPs on this, too many allocated to that, etc. 50 IP's to one (virtual server), I can see ARIN refusing to give out more IPs to them. Its plain wasteful.

• Grimmy2, you can listen all sound you want for me.... bye :-)

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@MarkTurner said:
    BrianHarrison - and more importantly - who in the right mind would allocate that much space to a VPS.

I completely agree. We don't allow our customers on VPSHostingDeal.com to order more than 5 dedicated IPs for a single VM from our website. Anything in larger quantities requires special approval. When we ask for proper ARIN justification on the IP usage, 9 times out of 10 the customer concedes that they don't really need all the IPs or that they only need the IPs to mitigate the impact of getting blacklisted for spam.

• @ebizzers said:
    Grimmy2, you can listen all sound you want for me.... bye :-)

In English, by anychance please?

• We don't have any offers for you @ebizzers . As you clearly aren't taking into account what is required to actually be can-spam compliant.

Thanked by 1marrco
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@ebizzers said:
    legitimate... is important this, because we respect can spam act

Withdrawn.