Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a lowendvps fast, and very cheap.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need a lowendvps fast, and very cheap.

bijan588bijan588 Member
edited March 2012 in General

I need a vps, within like the next hour.

Hopefully yearly

Comments

• Specs are irrelevant, its a simple cron job host.

• I just wanted your opinion, usually there is a general agreement about a certain service that has been around a while and is stable.

• I have yearlies with @KuJoe (SecureDragon) and @miTgiB (Hostigation). Kujoe is eastcoast-US, Tim is East and West coast. I'd recommend checking to see if they have stock.

• Try Hostigation.

• SecureDragon.net has instant setup and they are super reliable AND the owner is a nice guy that staffs here.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Aldryic what!?!? And Francisco hasn't strung you up for gross treason? :-)

• @raindog308 said: what!?!? And Francisco hasn't strung you up for gross treason? :-)

I've always wondered who's the boss, Aldryic or Fran. It's probably been answered, but idk. Aldyric seems to have a dominating stance here :P

• @Blackstorm72 said: I've always wondered who's the boss, Aldryic or Fran. It's probably been answered, but idk. Aldyric seems to have a dominating stance here :P

I think it's obvious who wears the pants.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: @Aldryic what!?!? And Francisco hasn't strung you up for gross treason? :-)

Ald's already admitted he only has plans with those people because we're not on the east coast :P

The stance I usually have when people ask who the real boss is around here is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oAHwnaYrk0k#t=33s

Francisco

• @Kairus said: I think it's obvious who wears the pants.

With @Aldryic unzipping all over the place, does he wear pants? He might get more mileage from a kilt.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said: With @Aldryic unzipping all over the place, does he wear pants? He might get more mileage from a kilt.

Hahaha :P That was a good one !
    M

• AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited March 2012

RamHost's TinyVZ package. It's $15/yr, and it's awesome...

http://tinyvz.com/

Edit: Nevermind, just checked stock; they are out...

• @raindog308 said: @Aldryic what!?!? And Francisco hasn't strung you up for gross treason? :-)

My original non-BuyVM services were with Tim, then KuJoe (monitoring services). I ended up picking up a couple more for other uses, as well.

I have VMs with several companies other than them, as well. You may have noticed that we're frequently out of stock :3 If someone's needing a VPS and cannot wait on stock from us, I'm able to give a good recommendation based on my own experiences.

@Blackstorm72 said: I've always wondered who's the boss, Aldryic or Fran. It's probably been answered, but idk. Aldyric seems to have a dominating stance here :P

Hah :P Aye, he's the boss, but we have a somewhat complicated (but very effective) COC in place. Fran's in charge of PR/services, Anthony heads Support, and I'm over billing. Fran and Karen can joint-overrule me on billing decisions, Fran and Anthony can overrule me on policy, and Anthony and I can overrule Fran on some of his decisions. We compliment each other nicely, it makes for a very effective business model :P

End of the day, though... aye, Fran calls the shots.

@miTgiB said: With @Aldryic unzipping all over the place, does he wear pants? He might get more mileage from a kilt.

I wore a utilikilt at work for a short while until HR finally went crying to upper management. Not something I would use for casual/everyday wear, but damn those things are comfortable. :3

• @Aldryic said: Hah :P Aye, he's the boss, but we have a somewhat complicated (but very effective) COC in place.

I giggled.